- Total £229.00
Please fill out the form below to ask us any questions.
• All solid arch-back acoustic guitar
• Built-in DeArmond sound-hole pickup: Ideal for live performances
• Hard case included
The original Guild F-20 was quite a guitar. It had its own character for sure and its diminutive body gave light players who wanted a dark thickness to their sound the perfect foil to work with. With their modern day acoustics blowing everyone's minds Guild have expanded their ace acoustic line to include this the Guild M-240E Troubador. This small-bodied archback is built around a solid Sitka spruce top with mahogany back and sides to give plenty of separation and zing but the speccing doesn't stop there. Furnished with a rosewood fingerboard and matching bridge this charming little scamp is fitted with open gear tuners a bone nut and saddle as standard and the welcome groovy addition of the DeArmond Tone Boss. This humbucking soundhole pickup has its own volume control and is designed to work with both acoustic and electric amplifiers. A serious guitar any way you slice it the Guild M-240E Troubadour is available at Wunjos with a 3 year warranty and Guild gig bag as standard. Please call for availability.
|Pickup(s)||DeArmond Tone Boss|
|Controls||Volume and Tone|
|Product Type||Concert Size|
|Soundboard Material||Solid Sitka Spruce Top|
|Back/Sides Material||Solid Mahogany|
|12 or 14 Frets||14 Fret|
|Weight||D'Addario EXP16 Coated Phosphor Bronze Light .012-.053|
|Accessories||Hard Case Included|
• FINANCE: 0% Finance will soon be available in store and online. Please contact us via live chat, email or phone for more info on finance at Wunjo, or click this link: 0% Finance Info
• Standard Delivery is 1 to 2 working days for all orders placed before 3pm (where 'In Stock. Next Day Delivery...' message is displayed). Delivery is free on all orders over £99 (UK only).
• Where delivery message reads 'Available from Supplier..." this means the item is not in stock with us but can be ordered and delivered to you within the stated time frame.
• We offer a premium delivery service guaranteed before 12pm the next working day. We can sometimes offer a Saturday delivery service.
• You have the option to 'Click and Collect' from our Denmark Street shops. Please select at checkout when prompted. We do not charge for storage up to 45 days after purchase. (**GIFT VOUCHERS, please always select this option when purchasing gift vouchers, we'll send you the voucher as a PDF by email).
• We use DPD, DHL and UPS for shipping the vast majority of our larger items (guitars, keyboards, etc), and the Royal Mail for smaller items (accessories, effects pedals, smaller instruments and synths).
• For customers with inner London postcodes, we can sometimes offer a same-day delivery service with BRISQQ. Please email for further information.
• International Shipping: We ship worldwide. We use UPS for shipping all items to the EU and the rest of the world. Please contact us by email for a precise quote.
• CITES: Some items containing Rosewood and Bubinga will require a CITES permit if being shipped outside of the EU. This adds an additional cost of £59 to the shipping charge. Please email for further information if you think an item you are considering contains wood that requires a certificate.