- Total £229.00
Please fill out the form below to ask us any questions.
There is rarely universality in brand loyalty in the guitar world. The studios of the rich and famous are not full of just one type of guitar or that would be terribly dull. But one brand everyone at Wunjos has a place in their heart for is Guild. A true players' company | Guild have made some amazing instruments | sometimes really out-there stuff | and their acoustics have been owned by several Wunjos staffers | including this very writer. Guild acknowledge how important their past guitars have been | and following from the re-issue of the giant-slaying M-120 | have revisited the F-20 in the shape of the M-40. The Troubadour | as is also known | is a concert-sized acoustic built around a solid Sitka Spruce top with African Mahogany back and sides | and this almost ancient combination of light and dark woods makes the smaller body perfect for fingerstyle. Finished in a satin varnish so that the wood will breathe and age properly | the M-40 has a C-shaped Mahogany neck topped with an Indian Rosewood fingerboard | which is home to 20 neatly-fitted frets. Furnished with a bone nut and bridge saddle | this folkists' dream is kept in check by Guild's own 20:1 ratio tuners | so you can decorate the airwaves to your heart's content. Perfect or those of you who like your guitars with delicacy and articulation | the Guild M-40 is available at Wunjos with a 3 year warranty and humidified hard case as
|Bridge L||Indian Rosewood|
|Tuners||Guild Vintage Style Open Gear in Nickel with Cream B|
|Type L||USA Guild Acoustic|
|Solid Top Lam||Solid Sitka Spruce|
|Back Side Material||Solid Mahogany|
|12 Fret14 Fret||14 Fret|
|Accessories||Hard Case Included|
• FINANCE: 0% Finance is be available in store and online. Please contact us via live chat, email or phone for more info on how to buy with finance, or click this link: 0% Finance Info
• Standard Delivery is 1 to 2 working days for all orders placed before 3pm (where 'In Stock. Next Day Delivery...' message is displayed). Delivery is free on all orders over £99 (UK only).
• Where delivery message reads 'Available from Supplier..." this means the item is not in stock with us but can be ordered and delivered to you within the stated time frame.
• We offer a premium delivery service guaranteed before 12pm the next working day. We can sometimes offer a Saturday delivery service.
• You have the option to 'Click and Collect' from our Denmark Street shops. Please select at checkout when prompted. We do not charge for storage up to 45 days after purchase. (**GIFT VOUCHERS, please always select this option when purchasing gift vouchers, we'll send you the voucher as a PDF by email).
• We use DPD, DHL and UPS for shipping the vast majority of our larger items (guitars, keyboards, etc), and the Royal Mail for smaller items (accessories, effects pedals, smaller instruments and synths).
• For customers with inner London postcodes, we can sometimes offer a same-day delivery service with BRISQQ. Please email for further information.
• International Shipping: We ship worldwide. We use UPS for shipping all items to the EU and the rest of the world. Please contact us by email for a precise quote.
• CITES: Some items containing Rosewood and Bubinga will require a CITES permit if being shipped outside of the EU. This adds an additional cost of £59 to the shipping charge. Please email for further information if you think an item you are considering contains wood that requires a certificate.