- Total £229.00
Please fill out the form below to ask us any questions.
The very thing for players who love the idea of multi-effects but don’t like maths, the Line6 M5 Stompbox is the perfect solution. While it’s easy to think of the POD, digital modelling and DSP has come a very, very long way since the early 2000’s (look at your phone), and comparing the M5 to the old kidney bean is like comparing artisan bread to wheat. Designed to work as part of a traditional pedal chain rather than a standalone processor, the M5 is crammed with over 100 effects from distortions and overdrives to choruses, reverbs, filters and delays, placed inside a beefy metal casing in order to keep you blasting away. Lifting effects from the much loved DL4 and the cavernous Verbzilla, the M5 has a small, easy-to-read LCD screen that works exactly the way you think it would. You even get ins on the back for an expression pedal, as well as mono/stereo ins and outs - it’ll do MIDI, has a built-in tuner and it’s true bypass. Imagine this unit as part of your existing pedal setup for when you need something that’s a blend of many pedals and you don’t want to build a gazebo to house everything. Yep, it’s a right old bonus! Protected by a years’ standard warranty with our multi-faceted techs, the Line6 M5 Stompbox Modeler is available at Wunjos now. Please email via the form below for more information and availability.
• FINANCE: 0% Finance will soon be available in store and online. Please contact us via live chat, email or phone for more info on finance at Wunjo, or click this link: 0% Finance Info
• Standard Delivery is 1 to 2 working days for all orders placed before 3pm (where 'In Stock. Next Day Delivery...' message is displayed). Delivery is free on all orders over £99 (UK only).
• Where delivery message reads 'Available from Supplier..." this means the item is not in stock with us but can be ordered and delivered to you within the stated time frame.
• We offer a premium delivery service guaranteed before 12pm the next working day. We can sometimes offer a Saturday delivery service.
• You have the option to 'Click and Collect' from our Denmark Street shops. Please select at checkout when prompted. We do not charge for storage up to 45 days after purchase. (**GIFT VOUCHERS, please always select this option when purchasing gift vouchers, we'll send you the voucher as a PDF by email).
• We use DPD, DHL and UPS for shipping the vast majority of our larger items (guitars, keyboards, etc), and the Royal Mail for smaller items (accessories, effects pedals, smaller instruments and synths).
• For customers with inner London postcodes, we can sometimes offer a same-day delivery service with BRISQQ. Please email for further information.
• International Shipping: We ship worldwide. We use UPS for shipping all items to the EU and the rest of the world. Please contact us by email for a precise quote.
• CITES: Some items containing Rosewood and Bubinga will require a CITES permit if being shipped outside of the EU. This adds an additional cost of £59 to the shipping charge. Please email for further information if you think an item you are considering contains wood that requires a certificate.