- Total £229.00
Please fill out the form below to ask us any questions.
Love the Tele but also the Jazzmaster? Wish both had a darker, more muscular tone? Behold the Fender Limited Edition Offset Telecaster! Often referred to as a Telemaster, this magnificent major is manufactured in Japan from Mahogany, and indeed there is a lot of it. That slinky body is all Mahogany, and yes it’s thru-body strung. This news becomes even more exciting when you realise that it’s got a vintage-style ashtray bridge with a trio of brass saddles for old-school muscle and sustain. The U-shaped neck is also Mahogany, Poly-finished and topped with a Rosewood fingerboard that’s home to 21 frets. Culminating in a Bone nut - that’s right, bone - the Offset has a set of vintage-style closed-gear tuners, which look the absolute business. We’re not biased - just look at them! Honestly. In the magnetic department, this primo piece has a Vintage-style single coil paired with a soapbar P-90 in the neck, with both being wired through a master Volume and Tone with a three-way lever switch. A rather cool-looking piece by anyone’s imagining, these won’t hang about, so get in and check it out before they’re all sold! Protected by a three year warranty with our half-man, half-sandwich techs, the Fender Limited Edition Offset Telecaster is available at Wunjos with a gig bag as standard. Please email via the form below for more information and availability.
• FINANCE: 0% Finance is be available in store and online. Please contact us via live chat, email or phone for more info on how to buy with finance, or click this link: 0% Finance Info
• Standard Delivery is 1 to 2 working days for all orders placed before 3pm (where 'In Stock. Next Day Delivery...' message is displayed). Delivery is free on all orders over £99 (UK only).
• Where delivery message reads 'Available from Supplier..." this means the item is not in stock with us but can be ordered and delivered to you within the stated time frame.
• We offer a premium delivery service guaranteed before 12pm the next working day. We can sometimes offer a Saturday delivery service.
• You have the option to 'Click and Collect' from our Denmark Street shops. Please select at checkout when prompted. We do not charge for storage up to 45 days after purchase. (**GIFT VOUCHERS, please always select this option when purchasing gift vouchers, we'll send you the voucher as a PDF by email).
• We use DPD, DHL and UPS for shipping the vast majority of our larger items (guitars, keyboards, etc), and the Royal Mail for smaller items (accessories, effects pedals, smaller instruments and synths).
• For customers with inner London postcodes, we can sometimes offer a same-day delivery service with BRISQQ. Please email for further information.
• International Shipping: We ship worldwide. We use UPS for shipping all items to the EU and the rest of the world. Please contact us by email for a precise quote.
• CITES: Some items containing Rosewood and Bubinga will require a CITES permit if being shipped outside of the EU. This adds an additional cost of £59 to the shipping charge. Please email for further information if you think an item you are considering contains wood that requires a certificate.