- Total £229.00
Please fill out the form below to ask us any questions.
Building on its hip ancestry, the Fender Malibu Player is a charming little creation all right. The days of everyone having to rock a dreadnought by law are over, with all sorts of model types now becoming the norm. Fender have decided to revisit an older model, tied to the surfin' daddies of the woody-riding beach hop era, to bring you this wee smasher. Built around a solid Spruce top with Mahogany back and sides, the short-scale Malibu Player has been built with the modern player in mind. This means Fender's easy-to-play shaping features on that slim-taper C-shape Mahogany neck - finished in natural wood for added elegance - where instead of the typical Rosewood you'll find a tidy slab of Walnut for performing your nifty songs kept in check by a set of 6-in-a-line closed-gear tuners and a GraphTech NuBone nut. For all your live needs, the big F has worked with Fishman to create a sweet preamp and pickup combination to get you out on the boards in short order. Armed with a treble, bass and volume control, this side-mounted winner has a bold LED for keeping you right, so get on that stage and start owning it! Protected by a 3 year warranty with our craw-daddy techs, the Fender Malibu Player is available at Wunjos with a gig bag as standard. Please email via the form below for more information and availability.
|Product Type||Electro Acoustic|
• FINANCE: 0% Finance will soon be available in store and online. Please contact us via live chat, email or phone for more info on finance at Wunjo, or click this link: 0% Finance Info
• Standard Delivery is 1 to 2 working days for all orders placed before 3pm (where 'In Stock. Next Day Delivery...' message is displayed). Delivery is free on all orders over £99 (UK only).
• Where delivery message reads 'Available from Supplier..." this means the item is not in stock with us but can be ordered and delivered to you within the stated time frame.
• We offer a premium delivery service guaranteed before 12pm the next working day. We can sometimes offer a Saturday delivery service.
• You have the option to 'Click and Collect' from our Denmark Street shops. Please select at checkout when prompted. We do not charge for storage up to 45 days after purchase. (**GIFT VOUCHERS, please always select this option when purchasing gift vouchers, we'll send you the voucher as a PDF by email).
• We use DPD, DHL and UPS for shipping the vast majority of our larger items (guitars, keyboards, etc), and the Royal Mail for smaller items (accessories, effects pedals, smaller instruments and synths).
• For customers with inner London postcodes, we can sometimes offer a same-day delivery service with BRISQQ. Please email for further information.
• International Shipping: We ship worldwide. We use UPS for shipping all items to the EU and the rest of the world. Please contact us by email for a precise quote.
• CITES: Some items containing Rosewood and Bubinga will require a CITES permit if being shipped outside of the EU. This adds an additional cost of £59 to the shipping charge. Please email for further information if you think an item you are considering contains wood that requires a certificate.