- Total £229.00
Please fill out the form below to ask us any questions.
There's a lot of heavy things in the US, where everything is bigger, but sometimes less is more. It's not always handy to be staggering in and out of the van with a lethally weighty valve head, and more and more bassists are turning to lightweight class D heads for their power stations. This, the MB500, weighs in at a flyweight 1.7kg, which is basically nothing, but my, how it makes use of that weight! 500 watts come bursting forth from this pedal-weighted solid-state weapon, designed to slide into your gig bag or backpack, but the lightness doesn't extend to the features. Built around an EQ from the 800RB, the MB500 has a tidy 4-band EQ, with additional knobs for the Gain, Contour, and Boost, as well as dual Master volumes, but the GK flyweight isn't done yet. Handles on the front protect your settings, there's a dedicated effects loop, and inside that aluminium casing lurks the ability to footswitch between your regular clean channel and the G.I.V.E. boost, to lift your volume or rattle teeth with the healthy gain stage. A fantastic amp for the bassist on the go, the Gallien & Krueger MB500 is available at Wunjos with a years' warranty as standard. Please call for availability.
• FINANCE: 0% Finance is available in store and online. Please contact us via live chat, email or phone for more info on finance at Wunjo, or click this link: 0% Finance Info
• Standard Delivery is 1 to 2 working days for all orders placed before 3pm (where 'In Stock. Next Day Delivery...' message is displayed). Delivery is free on all orders over £200 (UK only).
• Where delivery message reads 'Available from Supplier..." this means the item is not in stock with us but can be ordered and delivered to you within the stated time frame.
• We offer a premium delivery service guaranteed before 12pm the next working day. We can sometimes offer a Saturday delivery service.
• You have the option to 'Click and Collect' from our Denmark Street shops. Please select at checkout when prompted. We do not charge for storage up to 45 days after purchase. (**GIFT VOUCHERS, please always select this option when purchasing gift vouchers, we'll send you the voucher as a PDF by email).
• We use DPD, DHL and UPS for shipping the vast majority of our larger items (guitars, keyboards, etc), and the Royal Mail for smaller items (accessories, effects pedals, smaller instruments and synths).
• For customers with inner London postcodes, we can sometimes offer a same-day delivery service with BRISQQ. Please email for further information.
• International Shipping: We ship worldwide. We use UPS for shipping all items to the EU and the rest of the world. Please contact us by email for a precise quote.
• CITES: Some items containing Rosewood and Bubinga will require a CITES permit if being shipped outside of the UK. This adds an additional cost of £59 to the shipping charge. Please email for further information if you think an item you are considering contains wood that requires a certificate.