- Total £229.00
Please fill out the form below to ask us any questions.
Let's be honest with each other. A lot of people will decry the use of multi effects in the modern day telling you that unless your drive cost a million pounds and your delay is made from pulped moose bone by a bloke with one finger it won't cut it. Those people got their exposure to effects through multi's and don't believe it's any other way. An essential informative part of the musical landscape the number of players that rely on this very unit is a long long list and still its flexibility is obvious its ability to give you what you need time after time unassailable. The ME-20B contains a huge amount of effects with options for compression drive distortion phaser flanger touch wah chorus delay reverb the always-fun defretter burping bass synth and more with options for an external footswitch a treadle for your wah a tuner and a full EQ. Put simply if you want to get stuck into effects but don't know where to start or if you're in a covers band and need to change your sound at the drop of a hat this is the unit for you and quality it is too! The Boss ME-20B is available at Wunjos with a 5 year warranty from Boss and the first year with us. Please call for availability.
|Product Type||Multi Effects|
|Gig Bag or Hard Case||73mm x 129mm x 59mm|
|Power Supply||Alkaline battery (9V) or Carbon-zinc battery (9V) (not included)|
|P S U||DC 9 V: Dry Battery 9 V type (6F22//9 V) | AC Adaptor (Not included)|
• FINANCE: 0% Finance is available in store and online. Please contact us via live chat, email or phone for more info on finance at Wunjo, or click this link: 0% Finance Info
• Standard Delivery is 1 to 2 working days for all orders placed before 3pm (where 'In Stock. Next Day Delivery...' message is displayed). Delivery is free on all orders over £200 (UK only).
• Where delivery message reads 'Available from Supplier..." this means the item is not in stock with us but can be ordered and delivered to you within the stated time frame.
• We offer a premium delivery service guaranteed before 12pm the next working day. We can sometimes offer a Saturday delivery service.
• You have the option to 'Click and Collect' from our Denmark Street shops. Please select at checkout when prompted. We do not charge for storage up to 45 days after purchase. (**GIFT VOUCHERS, please always select this option when purchasing gift vouchers, we'll send you the voucher as a PDF by email).
• We use DPD, DHL and UPS for shipping the vast majority of our larger items (guitars, keyboards, etc), and the Royal Mail for smaller items (accessories, effects pedals, smaller instruments and synths).
• For customers with inner London postcodes, we can sometimes offer a same-day delivery service with BRISQQ. Please email for further information.
• International Shipping: We ship worldwide. We use UPS for shipping all items to the EU and the rest of the world. Please contact us by email for a precise quote.
• CITES: Some items containing Rosewood and Bubinga will require a CITES permit if being shipped outside of the UK. This adds an additional cost of £59 to the shipping charge. Please email for further information if you think an item you are considering contains wood that requires a certificate.