- Total £229.00
Please fill out the form below to ask us any questions.
Mike Matthews' brigade of swivel-eyed alchemists never fail to challenge the status quo. Not the band-they'd be outnumbered and that's unfair-but the idea that your guitar has to sound like a guitar at all. There's lots of pedal companies that try hard to be mad, but EHX are the real deal, and if you need confirmation of that, here is the Mel 9. Lurching out of the same series that brought you the Key 9, B9, C9, and the totally outrageous Synth 9, the Mel 9 is described as a 'tape replay machine', which translates as 'this sounds like a Mellotron holy crap'. Designed to give a guitar player access to the Orchestra, Cello, Strings, Flute, Clarinet, Saxophone, Brass, Low Choir and High Choir, this pedal will track all the way to a low A on the bass, and has 5 note polyphony for tracking your chords. Changing the volume swell with the attack allows for some serious Jeff Wayne conduct (ask your parents), and the independent effect and dry volumes allow for some breathtaking texturing. Run this unit into other things and then scramble wildly around your house looking for your looper before losing whole months to it. Yes! The EHX Mel 9 is available at Wunjos with a years' warranty as standard. Please call for availability.
• FINANCE: 0% Finance will soon be available in store and online. Please contact us via live chat, email or phone for more info on finance at Wunjo, or click this link: 0% Finance Info
• Standard Delivery is 1 to 2 working days for all orders placed before 3pm (where 'In Stock. Next Day Delivery...' message is displayed). Delivery is free on all orders over £99 (UK only).
• Where delivery message reads 'Available from Supplier..." this means the item is not in stock with us but can be ordered and delivered to you within the stated time frame.
• We offer a premium delivery service guaranteed before 12pm the next working day. We can sometimes offer a Saturday delivery service.
• You have the option to 'Click and Collect' from our Denmark Street shops. Please select at checkout when prompted. We do not charge for storage up to 45 days after purchase. (**GIFT VOUCHERS, please always select this option when purchasing gift vouchers, we'll send you the voucher as a PDF by email).
• We use DPD, DHL and UPS for shipping the vast majority of our larger items (guitars, keyboards, etc), and the Royal Mail for smaller items (accessories, effects pedals, smaller instruments and synths).
• For customers with inner London postcodes, we can sometimes offer a same-day delivery service with BRISQQ. Please email for further information.
• International Shipping: We ship worldwide. We use UPS for shipping all items to the EU and the rest of the world. Please contact us by email for a precise quote.
• CITES: Some items containing Rosewood and Bubinga will require a CITES permit if being shipped outside of the EU. This adds an additional cost of £59 to the shipping charge. Please email for further information if you think an item you are considering contains wood that requires a certificate.