- Total £229.00
Please fill out the form below to ask us any questions.
A modern classic and no mistake, the EHX Micro POG is a legend. Present on so many pedalboards it would make your head spin and deployed in any number of different manners, this humble Polyphonic Octave Generator is one of those pedals you had no idea how much you needed until you turn it off. Essentially providing an octave above and below your original signal, this is a pedal you can use to thicken your riffs, bolster your clean sound, fundamentally alter your driven tone, combine with a delay or chorus to get barmy organ sounds, or run in front your drive to get synthy textures you didn't know were possible. True bypass and made to run on 9V power, the Micro POG tracks superbly, capable of handling most intervals, and those it can't handle become a thrilling shudder of useable dissonance. Used in mild increments it can thicken that chorus you've been looking to widen, or add an unplaceable high part to your clean sections. It doesn't have to be an amp-killing riff weapon all the time; run it at the front of your chain and split your signal into a bass amp and a regular amp for maximum width and leave your audience totally in the dark as to how you sound so massive. Essential. Protected by a years' standard warranty, the EHX Micro POG is available at Wunjos immediately. Please email via the form below for more information and availability.
|Type L||Guitar Pedal|
• CHRISTMAS DELIVERIES. To guarantee you receive your order in time for Christmas, please make sure you have purchased your item by the end of the day WEDNESDAY DECEMBER 19th. Some items may need to be ordered from suppliers before forwarding on, and we cannot guarantee these will arrive on time. Pleae contact us by email or instant chat to check before you buy. INNER LONDON DELIVERY ADDRESSES: It may be possible to deliver smaller items up to Christmas eve, but again, please check with us first before you order. COLLECT IN STORE: We are open up to around 3pm on Christmas Eve, then closed until December 27th.
• FINANCE: 0% Finance is be available in store and online. Please contact us via live chat, email or phone for more info on how to buy with finance, or click this link: 0% Finance Info
• Standard Delivery is 1 to 2 working days for all orders placed before 3pm (where 'In Stock. Next Day Delivery...' message is displayed). Delivery is free on all orders over £99 (UK only).
• Where delivery message reads 'Available from Supplier..." this means the item is not in stock with us but can be ordered and delivered to you within the stated time frame.
• We offer a premium delivery service guaranteed before 12pm the next working day. We can sometimes offer a Saturday delivery service.
• You have the option to 'Click and Collect' from our Denmark Street shops. Please select at checkout when prompted. We do not charge for storage up to 45 days after purchase. (**GIFT VOUCHERS, please always select this option when purchasing gift vouchers, we'll send you the voucher as a PDF by email).
• We use DPD, DHL and UPS for shipping the vast majority of our larger items (guitars, keyboards, etc), and the Royal Mail for smaller items (accessories, effects pedals, smaller instruments and synths).
• For customers with inner London postcodes, we can sometimes offer a same-day delivery service with BRISQQ. Please email for further information.
• International Shipping: We ship worldwide. We use UPS for shipping all items to the EU and the rest of the world. Please contact us by email for a precise quote.
• CITES: Some items containing Rosewood and Bubinga will require a CITES permit if being shipped outside of the EU. This adds an additional cost of £59 to the shipping charge. Please email for further information if you think an item you are considering contains wood that requires a certificate.