- Total £229.00
Please fill out the form below to ask us any questions.
The worlds best-selling synth now has a big brother, hence the name Microkorg XL+. Gone is the cluttered and confusing front panel of the original in place of something straight from the Starship Enterprise. Just like the original though theres nothing micro about this synth, good things really do come in small packages. The 37 velocity sensitive mini keys give you full playability of the 128 patches, selected by the two large knobs on the front panel which are divided by genre and type of sound for quick patch shifting. A gooseneck mic is also included so you can get going right away with the built in 16 band vocoder in all its robot voice glory. 17 built in effects derived from Korgs Kaoss Pad include a selection of delays, phasers, flangers and distortion, as well as a ring modulator and grain shifter for dialling in some seriously crazy sounds. Alongside the typical connections theres also a USB port for creating and backing up patches from Korgs free editor software which also includes classic patches from the MS2000 and the original Microkorg. It can even be powered by 6 AA batteries for playing on the move. Available new from Wunjo Keys.
|Polyphony||Maximum 8 voices (when using Vocoder, it is 4 voices)|
|Audio Inputs||1/4 phone jack, unbalanced, with MIC/LINE switch; XLR jack / balanced|
|Audio Outputs||[L/MONO, R] (1/4 Standard phone jacks / unbalanced) [Phone] (1/4 Stereo Standard phone jacks)|
|Presets||128 programs (A/B banks x 8 genres x 8 category)|
|Velocity Sensitivity||Natural Touch mini-keyboard, velocity sensitive|
|Power Supply||DC 9 V (AC adapter), or six AA alkaline batteries (sold separately)|
|Analog or Digital||Digital|
|Midi In/Out||IN, OUT|
• FINANCE: 0% Finance will soon be available in store and online. Please contact us via live chat, email or phone for more info on finance at Wunjo, or click this link: 0% Finance Info
• Standard Delivery is 1 to 2 working days for all orders placed before 3pm (where 'In Stock. Next Day Delivery...' message is displayed). Delivery is free on all orders over £99 (UK only).
• Where delivery message reads 'Available from Supplier..." this means the item is not in stock with us but can be ordered and delivered to you within the stated time frame.
• We offer a premium delivery service guaranteed before 12pm the next working day. We can sometimes offer a Saturday delivery service.
• You have the option to 'Click and Collect' from our Denmark Street shops. Please select at checkout when prompted. We do not charge for storage up to 45 days after purchase. (**GIFT VOUCHERS, please always select this option when purchasing gift vouchers, we'll send you the voucher as a PDF by email).
• We use DPD, DHL and UPS for shipping the vast majority of our larger items (guitars, keyboards, etc), and the Royal Mail for smaller items (accessories, effects pedals, smaller instruments and synths).
• For customers with inner London postcodes, we can sometimes offer a same-day delivery service with BRISQQ. Please email for further information.
• International Shipping: We ship worldwide. We use UPS for shipping all items to the EU and the rest of the world. Please contact us by email for a precise quote.
• CITES: Some items containing Rosewood and Bubinga will require a CITES permit if being shipped outside of the EU. This adds an additional cost of £59 to the shipping charge. Please email for further information if you think an item you are considering contains wood that requires a certificate.