- Total £229.00
Please fill out the form below to ask us any questions.
One of our favourites, MarkBass have been making ultra-lightweight combos and heads for long enough for us to gush about them a bit. That distinctive orange speaker cone and furry exterior have won over a lot of players, and this little ruffian is one of our most popular models. Perfect for onstage monitoring or practice, the 801 pumps out 50 watts through its instantly recognisable 1x8" speaker, and as it weighs just 6.6kgs, it's light enough for the tube! Built around an ultra-simple EQ, the 801 has an aux in, headphone out for silent practice, and, crucially, an XLR lineout, so even if you wanted to use this as a preamp with a speaker, you're covered. How about that? Brilliantly light and mega-simple, the MarkBass Micro Mark 801 is available at Wunjos with a years warranty as standard. Please call for availability.
• Ideal for: Practicing at home, quiet rehearsals. Would suit very small gig venues with minimal drums.
• Can be used for: connecting to an extension speaker and PA Systems.
|Product Type||Bass Combo|
|Audio Inputs||AUX IN|
|Audio Outputs||XLR Line Out|
|Speakers||1 x 8|
|Frequency Range||60 Hz to 8 kHz|
|Woofer Size||8 inch Markbass custom speaker|
|Tweeter Size||Optional Satellite Tweeter (not included)|
|System Volume||60W RMS @ 4 ohms // 50W RMS @ 8 ohms|
• FINANCE: 0% Finance is available in store and online. Please contact us via live chat, email or phone for more info on finance at Wunjo, or click this link: 0% Finance Info
• Standard Delivery is 1 to 2 working days for all orders placed before 3pm (where 'In Stock. Next Day Delivery...' message is displayed). Delivery is free on all orders over £200 (UK only).
• Where delivery message reads 'Available from Supplier..." this means the item is not in stock with us but can be ordered and delivered to you within the stated time frame.
• We offer a premium delivery service guaranteed before 12pm the next working day. We can sometimes offer a Saturday delivery service.
• You have the option to 'Click and Collect' from our Denmark Street shops. Please select at checkout when prompted. We do not charge for storage up to 45 days after purchase. (**GIFT VOUCHERS, please always select this option when purchasing gift vouchers, we'll send you the voucher as a PDF by email).
• We use DPD, DHL and UPS for shipping the vast majority of our larger items (guitars, keyboards, etc), and the Royal Mail for smaller items (accessories, effects pedals, smaller instruments and synths).
• For customers with inner London postcodes, we can sometimes offer a same-day delivery service with BRISQQ. Please email for further information.
• International Shipping: We ship worldwide. We use UPS for shipping all items to the EU and the rest of the world. Please contact us by email for a precise quote.
• CITES: Some items containing Rosewood and Bubinga will require a CITES permit if being shipped outside of the UK. This adds an additional cost of £59 to the shipping charge. Please email for further information if you think an item you are considering contains wood that requires a certificate.