- Total £229.00
Please fill out the form below to ask us any questions.
Not content with supplying players with world-class preamps, the Darkglass MicroTubes 500 is the Finnish company's way of ensuring that the fundamentals of your tone are as solid as humanly possible. Building on the immensity of the MicroTubes pedal line, Darkglass have put 500watts of analog solid-state power into this extremely handsome amplifier. Crafted around a Class D power module, the 500 has a 4-band EQ with 2 buttons to change the frequency of the Hi and Low Mids, as well as a master Gain dial. The bottom row of controls is the Microtubes side, which operates as a drive channel with it's own blend knob and a push-button switch to change the nature of the drive from a vintage grit to the B3K's aggressive distortion. Equipped with a mute switch for when you want to plug in your other 5-string and a pad switch for active/passive pickups, the 500 has a footswitch in for Darkglass' own Intelligent footswitch, so you can turn the Microtubes circuit off and on or proper wallop. They even encourage running your active bass into the passive setting if you need even more drive, which is nice! Round the back you'll find a balanced XLR DI with a pre/post switch, an effects loop and headphone out, and a ground lift. Protected by a years' standard warranty, the Darkglass MicroTubes 500 is available at Wunjos right now. Please email via the form below for more information and availability.
|Type L||Darkglass Pedal Effects|
• FINANCE: 0% Finance will soon be available in store and online. Please contact us via live chat, email or phone for more info on finance at Wunjo, or click this link: 0% Finance Info
• Standard Delivery is 1 to 2 working days for all orders placed before 3pm (where 'In Stock. Next Day Delivery...' message is displayed). Delivery is free on all orders over £99 (UK only).
• Where delivery message reads 'Available from Supplier..." this means the item is not in stock with us but can be ordered and delivered to you within the stated time frame.
• We offer a premium delivery service guaranteed before 12pm the next working day. We can sometimes offer a Saturday delivery service.
• You have the option to 'Click and Collect' from our Denmark Street shops. Please select at checkout when prompted. We do not charge for storage up to 45 days after purchase. (**GIFT VOUCHERS, please always select this option when purchasing gift vouchers, we'll send you the voucher as a PDF by email).
• We use DPD, DHL and UPS for shipping the vast majority of our larger items (guitars, keyboards, etc), and the Royal Mail for smaller items (accessories, effects pedals, smaller instruments and synths).
• For customers with inner London postcodes, we can sometimes offer a same-day delivery service with BRISQQ. Please email for further information.
• International Shipping: We ship worldwide. We use UPS for shipping all items to the EU and the rest of the world. Please contact us by email for a precise quote.
• CITES: Some items containing Rosewood and Bubinga will require a CITES permit if being shipped outside of the EU. This adds an additional cost of £59 to the shipping charge. Please email for further information if you think an item you are considering contains wood that requires a certificate.