- Total £229.00
Please fill out the form below to ask us any questions.
Constantly striving to better their tone and better serve their customers, the Darkglass Microtubes B3K 2.0 is a gently revised version of one of the best bass overdrives on the market. Made in Finland, this true-bypass colossus has everything you need to gently coarsen your clean signal or to crush it completely, while still retaining the power and clarity that Darkglass are known for. Replacing the Attack switch with a Tone knob for greater control, the B3K still has the Blend knob for your clean signal, with Level and Drive controls and the infamous Grunt switch for premium heft, but now you've also got a Mid Boost switch. This nimble extra grants you an extra bump in the shape of a 6dB boost from 300Hz to 1kHz to really poke through the mix. The best thing about this unit is that it keeps your clean sound at the same volume as you bring in the blend, which sounds really obvious, but acts brilliantly as a guide for when you're going a bit far or not far enough. Tougher than your writer's recent house move (where one of these survived outside of its box and with no packaging), this is the drive you need, no questions asked! Protected by a years' standard warranty, the Darkglass MicroTubes B3K 2.0 is available at Wunjos now. Please email via the form below for more information and availability.
|Product Type||Darkglass Pedal Effects|
• FINANCE: 0% Finance will soon be available in store and online. Please contact us via live chat, email or phone for more info on finance at Wunjo, or click this link: 0% Finance Info
• Standard Delivery is 1 to 2 working days for all orders placed before 3pm (where 'In Stock. Next Day Delivery...' message is displayed). Delivery is free on all orders over £99 (UK only).
• Where delivery message reads 'Available from Supplier..." this means the item is not in stock with us but can be ordered and delivered to you within the stated time frame.
• We offer a premium delivery service guaranteed before 12pm the next working day. We can sometimes offer a Saturday delivery service.
• You have the option to 'Click and Collect' from our Denmark Street shops. Please select at checkout when prompted. We do not charge for storage up to 45 days after purchase. (**GIFT VOUCHERS, please always select this option when purchasing gift vouchers, we'll send you the voucher as a PDF by email).
• We use DPD, DHL and UPS for shipping the vast majority of our larger items (guitars, keyboards, etc), and the Royal Mail for smaller items (accessories, effects pedals, smaller instruments and synths).
• For customers with inner London postcodes, we can sometimes offer a same-day delivery service with BRISQQ. Please email for further information.
• International Shipping: We ship worldwide. We use UPS for shipping all items to the EU and the rest of the world. Please contact us by email for a precise quote.
• CITES: Some items containing Rosewood and Bubinga will require a CITES permit if being shipped outside of the EU. This adds an additional cost of £59 to the shipping charge. Please email for further information if you think an item you are considering contains wood that requires a certificate.