- Total £229.00
Please fill out the form below to ask us any questions.
• Ideal for: Pubs. Clubs, Medium Sized Venues and Small Festival Stages.
• Can be used for: connecting to an extension speaker and PA Systems.
Randy Hope-Taylor. Name ring any bells? I would imagine that most bass players reading this will be nodding sagely. Why do I mention his name? Well, because he's quoted (by Mark Bass, on their website) as saying that this little 300 Watt combo amp is his most favourite amp of all time, and is also very pleased that he won't have to go to the gym anymore in order that [his roadies] can carry his amp to gigs. If that isn't enough to sell it to you instantly, then check out the spec on this thing. Yes, 300 watts out of a combo that weighs a shade over 13kgs, and you can even bump that up to 500 watts with the addition of an extra cabinet. With a 12 inch speaker and a piezo tweeter to throw out the sweet low-down tones, you've got yourself a very nice little amp here. Available from new at Wunjo Guitars, email or call for more info.
|Pre Amp||500W RMS @ 4 ohms // 300W RMS @ 8 ohms|
|Frequency Range||45 Hz to 18 kHz|
|Sensitivity||99 dB SPL|
|Woofer Size||12 inch Markbass custom speaker|
• FINANCE: 0% Finance will soon be available in store and online. Please contact us via live chat, email or phone for more info on finance at Wunjo, or click this link: 0% Finance Info
• Standard Delivery is 1 to 2 working days for all orders placed before 3pm (where 'In Stock. Next Day Delivery...' message is displayed). Delivery is free on all orders over £99 (UK only).
• Where delivery message reads 'Available from Supplier..." this means the item is not in stock with us but can be ordered and delivered to you within the stated time frame.
• We offer a premium delivery service guaranteed before 12pm the next working day. We can sometimes offer a Saturday delivery service.
• You have the option to 'Click and Collect' from our Denmark Street shops. Please select at checkout when prompted. We do not charge for storage up to 45 days after purchase. (**GIFT VOUCHERS, please always select this option when purchasing gift vouchers, we'll send you the voucher as a PDF by email).
• We use DPD, DHL and UPS for shipping the vast majority of our larger items (guitars, keyboards, etc), and the Royal Mail for smaller items (accessories, effects pedals, smaller instruments and synths).
• For customers with inner London postcodes, we can sometimes offer a same-day delivery service with BRISQQ. Please email for further information.
• International Shipping: We ship worldwide. We use UPS for shipping all items to the EU and the rest of the world. Please contact us by email for a precise quote.
• CITES: Some items containing Rosewood and Bubinga will require a CITES permit if being shipped outside of the EU. This adds an additional cost of £59 to the shipping charge. Please email for further information if you think an item you are considering contains wood that requires a certificate.