- Total £229.00
Please fill out the form below to ask us any questions.
Apparently, many amps are not very clever. 'Big and Dumb' is how Mark Bass describe your average 15" coned bass amp, which presumably removes one's license to call it a speaker. But frivolities aside, Mark Bass do assure us that this Mini CMD 151P will certainly not have any learning difficulties or speech impediments, especially since they posit that this amp will 'change the way you think about speaker sizes!'. (I didn't add the exclamation mark). The Mini CMD pumps out a colossal 300 watts of power. If that's not enough for you, you can plug it into an extention cab, namely Mark Bass's own New York 151 (1x15) cabinet and get 200 watts extra. That's 500 watts! For something that weighs less than 25 kgs (with extention cab), that's pretty awesome, but hey, that's class-D amps for you. With plenty of tweak-ability on top, you can adjust your sound to suit whatever scenario you and your new rig find yourselves in, so all you need to do is worry about your hair and make up (yes boys, I'm talking to you!). An excellent pro-grade amp available new at Wunjo Bass.
|Product Type||Bass Combo|
|Pre Amp||solid state|
|Power Amp||500W RMS @ 4 ohms // 300W RMS @ 8 ohms|
|Frequency Range||40 Hz to 18 kHz|
|Sensitivity||100 dB SPL|
• FINANCE: 0% Finance will soon be available in store and online. Please contact us via live chat, email or phone for more info on finance at Wunjo, or click this link: 0% Finance Info
• Standard Delivery is 1 to 2 working days for all orders placed before 3pm (where 'In Stock. Next Day Delivery...' message is displayed). Delivery is free on all orders over £99 (UK only).
• Where delivery message reads 'Available from Supplier..." this means the item is not in stock with us but can be ordered and delivered to you within the stated time frame.
• We offer a premium delivery service guaranteed before 12pm the next working day. We can sometimes offer a Saturday delivery service.
• You have the option to 'Click and Collect' from our Denmark Street shops. Please select at checkout when prompted. We do not charge for storage up to 45 days after purchase. (**GIFT VOUCHERS, please always select this option when purchasing gift vouchers, we'll send you the voucher as a PDF by email).
• We use DPD, DHL and UPS for shipping the vast majority of our larger items (guitars, keyboards, etc), and the Royal Mail for smaller items (accessories, effects pedals, smaller instruments and synths).
• For customers with inner London postcodes, we can sometimes offer a same-day delivery service with BRISQQ. Please email for further information.
• International Shipping: We ship worldwide. We use UPS for shipping all items to the EU and the rest of the world. Please contact us by email for a precise quote.
• CITES: Some items containing Rosewood and Bubinga will require a CITES permit if being shipped outside of the EU. This adds an additional cost of £59 to the shipping charge. Please email for further information if you think an item you are considering contains wood that requires a certificate.