- Total £229.00
Please fill out the form below to ask us any questions.
It's easy to get excited about things when you're young. A day off school | new stuff | a dog; one of the things that can really grab people at a young age is music. It's an old saying that the younger you start | the better you are later on | and Squier have the perfect tool for the job. Essentially a three quarter sized Strat with no vibrato | the Squier Mini is a laminated hardwood hardtail with the same pickup configuration as its big | famous brother | with a maple neck and rosewood fingerboard. Crucially | the scale length is 22.75/" | only 2.75/" shorter than a full size Strat | and indeed most things in the Fender line | so taking on a full size guitar will be a piece of cake when the time comes. A fully-functioning guitar is every way | the Mini is perfect for keen youngsters and travelling | and will give you the best possible start on the rewarding | exploratory road that is music. The Squier Mini Stratocaster comes with a gig bag and 3 years of servicing and setups as standard. Please call for availability.
|Controls||Master Volume | Master Tone|
|Bridge L||Hard-tail 6-Saddle Bridge|
|Type L||Squier 3//4 Size|
• FINANCE: 0% Finance is be available in store and online. Please contact us via live chat, email or phone for more info on how to buy with finance, or click this link: 0% Finance Info
• Standard Delivery is 1 to 2 working days for all orders placed before 3pm (where 'In Stock. Next Day Delivery...' message is displayed). Delivery is free on all orders over £99 (UK only).
• Where delivery message reads 'Available from Supplier..." this means the item is not in stock with us but can be ordered and delivered to you within the stated time frame.
• We offer a premium delivery service guaranteed before 12pm the next working day. We can sometimes offer a Saturday delivery service.
• You have the option to 'Click and Collect' from our Denmark Street shops. Please select at checkout when prompted. We do not charge for storage up to 45 days after purchase. (**GIFT VOUCHERS, please always select this option when purchasing gift vouchers, we'll send you the voucher as a PDF by email).
• We use DPD, DHL and UPS for shipping the vast majority of our larger items (guitars, keyboards, etc), and the Royal Mail for smaller items (accessories, effects pedals, smaller instruments and synths).
• For customers with inner London postcodes, we can sometimes offer a same-day delivery service with BRISQQ. Please email for further information.
• International Shipping: We ship worldwide. We use UPS for shipping all items to the EU and the rest of the world. Please contact us by email for a precise quote.
• CITES: Some items containing Rosewood and Bubinga will require a CITES permit if being shipped outside of the EU. This adds an additional cost of £59 to the shipping charge. Please email for further information if you think an item you are considering contains wood that requires a certificate.