- Total £229.00
Please fill out the form below to ask us any questions.
• Ideal for: Rehearsals, small gigs. Ideally suited for jazz, folk and blues performances.
• Can be used for: connecting to an extension speaker and PA Systems.
Ever wondered what happened to all the old upright desktop PCs after the laptop became di rigeur with most computer users? Well, as it turns out, mark Bass recycled them all and turned them into cool bass amps! Ok, so this isn't made from the shell of an old computer, but it's certainly a similar size, and would no doubt fit in that little gap you left under your desk in your room after the computer went out for scrap. The MiniMark 802 is capable of pumping out 150 watts of power through that pair of 8 inch woofer speakers (and the built in piezo tweeter). It can do 250 watts if you plug in an extention cabinet, quite remarkable for something of this size. It means it is suitable for just about everything from rehearsing at home to gigging small to medium venues. As the name suggests, it hardly weighs anything either, breaking the scales at a shade over 10kg, which means it's very portable, and won't annoy the other people on the bus, leaving you to figure out how not to annoy them with the bass on your back. These are available new at Wunjo Bass, please do feel welcome to come and try one out.
|Product Type||Bass Combo|
|Power Amp||250W RMS @ 4 ohms / 150W RMS @ 8 ohms|
|Frequency Range||53 Hz to 18 kHz|
|Max S P L||99 dB SPL|
|Woofer Size||2 x 8 inch Markbass custom speakers|
• FINANCE: 0% Finance is available in store and online. Please contact us via live chat, email or phone for more info on finance at Wunjo, or click this link: 0% Finance Info
• Standard Delivery is 1 to 2 working days for all orders placed before 3pm (where 'In Stock. Next Day Delivery...' message is displayed). Delivery is free on all orders over £200 (UK only).
• Where delivery message reads 'Available from Supplier..." this means the item is not in stock with us but can be ordered and delivered to you within the stated time frame.
• We offer a premium delivery service guaranteed before 12pm the next working day. We can sometimes offer a Saturday delivery service.
• You have the option to 'Click and Collect' from our Denmark Street shops. Please select at checkout when prompted. We do not charge for storage up to 45 days after purchase. (**GIFT VOUCHERS, please always select this option when purchasing gift vouchers, we'll send you the voucher as a PDF by email).
• We use DPD, DHL and UPS for shipping the vast majority of our larger items (guitars, keyboards, etc), and the Royal Mail for smaller items (accessories, effects pedals, smaller instruments and synths).
• For customers with inner London postcodes, we can sometimes offer a same-day delivery service with BRISQQ. Please email for further information.
• International Shipping: We ship worldwide. We use UPS for shipping all items to the EU and the rest of the world. Please contact us by email for a precise quote.
• CITES: Some items containing Rosewood and Bubinga will require a CITES permit if being shipped outside of the UK. This adds an additional cost of £59 to the shipping charge. Please email for further information if you think an item you are considering contains wood that requires a certificate.