- Total £229.00
Please fill out the form below to ask us any questions.
Year Of Production: 1960’s
Neck: Maple w’Rosewood
Obviously a BC Rich copy, this vintage 1960’s Shaftesbury Model 3261 is a lesser-spotted item and no mistake. Gleaming in impossibly ‘60s white and screaming its tuxedo colour scheme, this cats-eyed instrument is a smashing example of a Ricken-not-er, and has come to Wunjos in amazing condition. These guitars were a testament to Rose Morris first bringing Rickenbacker to the UK many years ago, and although this guitar is far removed from the 330 that inspired it, that doesn’t stop it being incredibly cool. Various forms of this instrument exist, with some finished in sunburst and fitted with Bigsbys. This version has a body cut with very similar lines to its forebear, with a Rosewood fingerboard that houses 21 frets instead of the 330’s 24, as well as a zero fret, just in case you thought it wasn’t ‘60s enough. The headstock does a grand job of showing its lineage with that sweeping nameplate, and it’s got some of the sweetest-looking tuners you’ll ever see, with tiny designs stamped onto the back of the enclosures. The pickups are staple-tops and wired through twin sets of Volume and Tone controls with a blend knob, and selection is facilitated by a three-way switch. In true vintage style, the vibrato has an outrageously long arm and fabulous tailpiece, so if you’re looking to add dramatic wobbles to your spidery lines, this is the guitar for you! Truly a rare bit of gear, especially in this condition, it’s impossible to say when or if we’ll get another one of these, so come to Wunjo Electric and get it while you can. Protected by a three-year warranty with our Carnaby technicians, this vintage 1960’s Shaftesbury Model 3261 is available at Wunjos with a gig bag as standard. Please email via the form below for more information and availability.
• FINANCE: 0% Finance will soon be available in store and online. Please contact us via live chat, email or phone for more info on finance at Wunjo, or click this link: 0% Finance Info
• Standard Delivery is 1 to 2 working days for all orders placed before 3pm (where 'In Stock. Next Day Delivery...' message is displayed). Delivery is free on all orders over £99 (UK only).
• Where delivery message reads 'Available from Supplier..." this means the item is not in stock with us but can be ordered and delivered to you within the stated time frame.
• We offer a premium delivery service guaranteed before 12pm the next working day. We can sometimes offer a Saturday delivery service.
• You have the option to 'Click and Collect' from our Denmark Street shops. Please select at checkout when prompted. We do not charge for storage up to 45 days after purchase. (**GIFT VOUCHERS, please always select this option when purchasing gift vouchers, we'll send you the voucher as a PDF by email).
• We use DPD, DHL and UPS for shipping the vast majority of our larger items (guitars, keyboards, etc), and the Royal Mail for smaller items (accessories, effects pedals, smaller instruments and synths).
• For customers with inner London postcodes, we can sometimes offer a same-day delivery service with BRISQQ. Please email for further information.
• International Shipping: We ship worldwide. We use UPS for shipping all items to the EU and the rest of the world. Please contact us by email for a precise quote.
• CITES: Some items containing Rosewood and Bubinga will require a CITES permit if being shipped outside of the EU. This adds an additional cost of £59 to the shipping charge. Please email for further information if you think an item you are considering contains wood that requires a certificate.