- Total £229.00
Please fill out the form below to ask us any questions.
This, dear player community, is a 1980 Dobro Model 36. While the original Model 36 ceased production in 1934, this modern iteration graciously picks up the mantle and does it’s absolute best to make its grandparent proud. It’s not all that often that we even get resonators in like this simply because of how coveted they are, so this is a rare opportunity if you’ve ever thought about getting in on that bluesy action. Crafted from bell brass and centred around a whacking great aluminium resonator cone, the Model 36 has a Maple neck topped with a Rosewood fingerboard and aside from the subtly sculpted headstock, it also sports a beefy set of tuners to keep everything in check. One of the defining characteristics of Dobros is the sandblasting on the body, and indeed, this perilously handsome chrome machine has a fabulous, twisting finish on it. This has a massive effect on the tone obviously - it doesn’t but it does look fantastic, and isn’t that part of the point? Glorious! Protected by a three year warranty with our shiny techs, this 1980 Dobro Model 36 is available at Wunjos with a hard case as standard. Please email via the form below for more information and availability.
• CHRISTMAS DELIVERIES. To guarantee you receive your order in time for Christmas, please make sure you have purchased your item by the end of the day WEDNESDAY DECEMBER 19th. Some items may need to be ordered from suppliers before forwarding on, and we cannot guarantee these will arrive on time. Pleae contact us by email or instant chat to check before you buy. INNER LONDON DELIVERY ADDRESSES: It may be possible to deliver smaller items up to Christmas eve, but again, please check with us first before you order. COLLECT IN STORE: We are open up to around 3pm on Christmas Eve, then closed until December 27th.
• FINANCE: 0% Finance is be available in store and online. Please contact us via live chat, email or phone for more info on how to buy with finance, or click this link: 0% Finance Info
• Standard Delivery is 1 to 2 working days for all orders placed before 3pm (where 'In Stock. Next Day Delivery...' message is displayed). Delivery is free on all orders over £99 (UK only).
• Where delivery message reads 'Available from Supplier..." this means the item is not in stock with us but can be ordered and delivered to you within the stated time frame.
• We offer a premium delivery service guaranteed before 12pm the next working day. We can sometimes offer a Saturday delivery service.
• You have the option to 'Click and Collect' from our Denmark Street shops. Please select at checkout when prompted. We do not charge for storage up to 45 days after purchase. (**GIFT VOUCHERS, please always select this option when purchasing gift vouchers, we'll send you the voucher as a PDF by email).
• We use DPD, DHL and UPS for shipping the vast majority of our larger items (guitars, keyboards, etc), and the Royal Mail for smaller items (accessories, effects pedals, smaller instruments and synths).
• For customers with inner London postcodes, we can sometimes offer a same-day delivery service with BRISQQ. Please email for further information.
• International Shipping: We ship worldwide. We use UPS for shipping all items to the EU and the rest of the world. Please contact us by email for a precise quote.
• CITES: Some items containing Rosewood and Bubinga will require a CITES permit if being shipped outside of the EU. This adds an additional cost of £59 to the shipping charge. Please email for further information if you think an item you are considering contains wood that requires a certificate.