- Total £229.00
Please fill out the form below to ask us any questions.
A company that we’ve been enjoying at Wunjos for some time, the Elektron Model Samples is the latest lightweight masterpiece from the Swedish sound adventurers. While Elektron are known to be a provider of seriously in-depth gear, the Samples aims to make everything as accessible and easy as possible, and in that regard, they’ve gone all out. There’s a very clear, small screen in the top left corner, displaying the values of each of the knobs. This is pretty handy, as each knob has its own individual function. That means that everything you want to manipulate is right there in front of you. Weighing less than a kilo, Elektron have still managed to jam a lot of madness and practicality into this device, with functions like Control All to get your sound into odd town and Parameter Locks to give each of your steps a different, unique voice. The Samples even has a Chance function, which randomly decides whether a sequenced step is triggered or not, and you can even record your sequences with or without quantization. With 6 velocity-sensitive pads, you can load a full kit, and use all kinds of different approaches to experiment with your patterns. Delay and Reverb sends are available at the twist of a knob, and you can have real-time or grid recording of notes and parameters, giving you full autonomy over your creation. The Samples has MIDI In/Thru/Out, two ¼” balanced main outs and a ¼” headphone out, 64mb of sample memory and 1GB storage, and a hi-speed micro USB port for connectivity. If you want to get into making all kinds of patterns with an emphasis on freedom and experimentation, this one unit you won’t want to miss! Protected by a years’ standard warranty, the Elektron Model:Samples is available at Wunjos now. Please email via the form below for more information and availability.
• FINANCE: 0% Finance is available in store and online. Please contact us via live chat, email or phone for more info on finance at Wunjo, or click this link: 0% Finance Info
• Standard Delivery is 1 to 2 working days for all orders placed before 3pm (where 'In Stock. Next Day Delivery...' message is displayed). Delivery is free on all orders over £200 (UK only).
• Where delivery message reads 'Available from Supplier..." this means the item is not in stock with us but can be ordered and delivered to you within the stated time frame.
• We offer a premium delivery service guaranteed before 12pm the next working day. We can sometimes offer a Saturday delivery service.
• You have the option to 'Click and Collect' from our Denmark Street shops. Please select at checkout when prompted. We do not charge for storage up to 45 days after purchase. (**GIFT VOUCHERS, please always select this option when purchasing gift vouchers, we'll send you the voucher as a PDF by email).
• We use DPD, DHL and UPS for shipping the vast majority of our larger items (guitars, keyboards, etc), and the Royal Mail for smaller items (accessories, effects pedals, smaller instruments and synths).
• For customers with inner London postcodes, we can sometimes offer a same-day delivery service with BRISQQ. Please email for further information.
• International Shipping: We ship worldwide. We use UPS for shipping all items to the EU and the rest of the world. Please contact us by email for a precise quote.
• CITES: Some items containing Rosewood and Bubinga will require a CITES permit if being shipped outside of the UK. This adds an additional cost of £59 to the shipping charge. Please email for further information if you think an item you are considering contains wood that requires a certificate.