- Total £229.00
Please fill out the form below to ask us any questions.
Say that name; Benson Monarch Night Moves. Even the name sounds like an amp you'd want to own. Proudly touted as the flagship of the Benson Amps line, this Portland-made 15-Watt cracker was designed to be the end of your search for that sound you want. Lots of companies make this claim, but Benson have gone the extra mile and specced this creation out the wazoo (wherever that impliment is located). Built point-to-point on terminal strips, the Monarch has Mercury Magnetics transformers, Jupiter capacitors, Carbon Comp resistors, and DC filments for a low noise floor. A British/American switch gives you sparkle and throat where desired. Valve-wise, the Monarch is equipped with two JJ 6V6 power tubes, two JJ 12AX7 preamp tubes, and a 5AR4 rectifier, pumping into a Celestion G12H 12" speaker. The Baltic Birch wood used for the head is designed to resonate beautifully with the dovetailed pine speaker cabinet, and the option of a Weber 12A125A speaker yields a darker Alnico sound for that gorgeous tweedy magic. As this amp has not one, not two but THREE awards under its belt we hardly need to add to that praise, but damn if this isn't a serious thing! Don't just listen to our yakkin' though, come and hear for yourself. Protected by a years' standard warranty, the Benson Monarch Night Moves is available at Wunjos right now. Please email via the form below for more information and availability.
|Product Type||Head and Cab|
• FINANCE: 0% Finance will soon be available in store and online. Please contact us via live chat, email or phone for more info on finance at Wunjo, or click this link: 0% Finance Info
• Standard Delivery is 1 to 2 working days for all orders placed before 3pm (where 'In Stock. Next Day Delivery...' message is displayed). Delivery is free on all orders over £99 (UK only).
• Where delivery message reads 'Available from Supplier..." this means the item is not in stock with us but can be ordered and delivered to you within the stated time frame.
• We offer a premium delivery service guaranteed before 12pm the next working day. We can sometimes offer a Saturday delivery service.
• You have the option to 'Click and Collect' from our Denmark Street shops. Please select at checkout when prompted. We do not charge for storage up to 45 days after purchase. (**GIFT VOUCHERS, please always select this option when purchasing gift vouchers, we'll send you the voucher as a PDF by email).
• We use DPD, DHL and UPS for shipping the vast majority of our larger items (guitars, keyboards, etc), and the Royal Mail for smaller items (accessories, effects pedals, smaller instruments and synths).
• For customers with inner London postcodes, we can sometimes offer a same-day delivery service with BRISQQ. Please email for further information.
• International Shipping: We ship worldwide. We use UPS for shipping all items to the EU and the rest of the world. Please contact us by email for a precise quote.
• CITES: Some items containing Rosewood and Bubinga will require a CITES permit if being shipped outside of the EU. This adds an additional cost of £59 to the shipping charge. Please email for further information if you think an item you are considering contains wood that requires a certificate.