- Total £229.00
Please fill out the form below to ask us any questions.
A re-issue of the very first effect crafted by Mike Matthews and his team, the EHX Muff Overdrive is a modern rebuild of the original Muff Fuzz from 1969. While its grandaddy sported a single knob and wasn't a pedal at all, this revisited version exists in the much more appreciated Nano enclosure, with the single knob intact, and the slider switch replaced by a conventional stomp switch. Designed to be run with your guitar's volume backed off for a rhythm sound and run wide open for a banging old-school-as-all-get-out fuzz, the Muff Overdrive is perfect if you want to stamp on a pedal to get a whacking great drive sound, especially if you're looking for something boisterous to pump the front end of your amp nice and hard. That single knob is both volume and gain, getting progressively hairier as the dial turns right. Harder and more overdrive-y than what you'd recognise as traditional Big Muff, this behaves much more like a slightly blown-out overdrive than a fuzz, with a warm, tough exterior that backs off on your volume well. An accurate reissue of an effect that changed a lot of lives, this is a cost-effective way of well and truly punishing your amp. Protected by a years' standard warranty, the EHX Muff Overdrive is available at Wunjos today. Please email via the form below for more information and availability.
|Product Type||Guitar Pedal|
• FINANCE: 0% Finance will soon be available in store and online. Please contact us via live chat, email or phone for more info on finance at Wunjo, or click this link: 0% Finance Info
• Standard Delivery is 1 to 2 working days for all orders placed before 3pm (where 'In Stock. Next Day Delivery...' message is displayed). Delivery is free on all orders over £99 (UK only).
• Where delivery message reads 'Available from Supplier..." this means the item is not in stock with us but can be ordered and delivered to you within the stated time frame.
• We offer a premium delivery service guaranteed before 12pm the next working day. We can sometimes offer a Saturday delivery service.
• You have the option to 'Click and Collect' from our Denmark Street shops. Please select at checkout when prompted. We do not charge for storage up to 45 days after purchase. (**GIFT VOUCHERS, please always select this option when purchasing gift vouchers, we'll send you the voucher as a PDF by email).
• We use DPD, DHL and UPS for shipping the vast majority of our larger items (guitars, keyboards, etc), and the Royal Mail for smaller items (accessories, effects pedals, smaller instruments and synths).
• For customers with inner London postcodes, we can sometimes offer a same-day delivery service with BRISQQ. Please email for further information.
• International Shipping: We ship worldwide. We use UPS for shipping all items to the EU and the rest of the world. Please contact us by email for a precise quote.
• CITES: Some items containing Rosewood and Bubinga will require a CITES permit if being shipped outside of the EU. This adds an additional cost of £59 to the shipping charge. Please email for further information if you think an item you are considering contains wood that requires a certificate.