- Total £229.00
Please fill out the form below to ask us any questions.
First introduced in 1998, the Multicomp has been a mainstay of the EBS line since then, which is a long time. Think about it, someone born the day this pedal came out would be 19 now, and probably looking for a compressor. That math seems sound to me, so a closer look at this thing is duly warranted. With an upgraded signal path, electronic relay switching, true bypass and three modes of compression, this isn't a kiddies compressor. Legend has it that the Grammy-nominated Lamb Of God album_Resolution_was mastered through one of these, and that their bassist, John Campbell, leaves his on permanently, even when his bass isn't plugged in, because it has that level of impact on his life. An active/passive switch on the sound allows for the correct overall balance for your sound, and an internal trim pot gives additional threshold control should you require it. For all this control, the MultiComp is one of the most straight-forward compressors on the market today, and gives even the most potato-brained player the ability to get a banging comp tone. Fabulous news! The EBS MultiComp is available at Wunjos with a years' warranty as standard. Please call for availabilty.
|Gig Bag or Hard Case||70mm x 115mm 35mm|
|Power Supply||Standard 9V Battery (not included)|
|P S U||9-12V DC Regulated, 100 mA max (Sold separately)|
• FINANCE: 0% Finance is available in store and online. Please contact us via live chat, email or phone for more info on finance at Wunjo, or click this link: 0% Finance Info
• Standard Delivery is 1 to 2 working days for all orders placed before 3pm (where 'In Stock. Next Day Delivery...' message is displayed). Delivery is free on all orders over £200 (UK only).
• Where delivery message reads 'Available from Supplier..." this means the item is not in stock with us but can be ordered and delivered to you within the stated time frame.
• We offer a premium delivery service guaranteed before 12pm the next working day. We can sometimes offer a Saturday delivery service.
• You have the option to 'Click and Collect' from our Denmark Street shops. Please select at checkout when prompted. We do not charge for storage up to 45 days after purchase. (**GIFT VOUCHERS, please always select this option when purchasing gift vouchers, we'll send you the voucher as a PDF by email).
• We use DPD, DHL and UPS for shipping the vast majority of our larger items (guitars, keyboards, etc), and the Royal Mail for smaller items (accessories, effects pedals, smaller instruments and synths).
• For customers with inner London postcodes, we can sometimes offer a same-day delivery service with BRISQQ. Please email for further information.
• International Shipping: We ship worldwide. We use UPS for shipping all items to the EU and the rest of the world. Please contact us by email for a precise quote.
• CITES: Some items containing Rosewood and Bubinga will require a CITES permit if being shipped outside of the EU. This adds an additional cost of £59 to the shipping charge. Please email for further information if you think an item you are considering contains wood that requires a certificate.