- Total £229.00
Please fill out the form below to ask us any questions.
Fender was quite proud of itself regarding the original Mustang amps, and rightly so. They are quite popular, and one would imagine that this is because they offered a huge amount of sound options for a small amount of money, and those who bought one found that having a multi-effects unit full of stuff you'd actually use built into a well-made amp was quite handy. Cool, said Fender, and ran away to their lab to create the next level of Mustang. The GT40 is equipped with WiFi, giving you access to artist-created presets as well as software updates for the amp itself, and the ability to connect with other players. Two 6.5" speakers give a proper spread of sound, and the free Tone App lets you change your presets from your phone, which is pretty super really. This amp will even do Bluetooth audio streaming, so you can force your bandmates to listen to that stuff you like but they don't, just like very band practice since the dawn of time. With an onboard phrase looper controlled by the optional MGT-4 footswitch, this is a very handy piece of kit indeed, a workstation for the modern player. Droids! The Fender Mustang GT40 is available at Wunjos with a years warranty. Please call for availability.
|Controls||Gain, Volume, Treble, Bass, Master|
|Analog or Digital||Digital|
|Speakers||Two 6.5 inch Fender Special Design speakers|
• FINANCE: 0% Finance is available in store and online. Please contact us via live chat, email or phone for more info on finance at Wunjo, or click this link: 0% Finance Info
• Standard Delivery is 1 to 2 working days for all orders placed before 3pm (where 'In Stock. Next Day Delivery...' message is displayed). Delivery is free on all orders over £200 (UK only).
• Where delivery message reads 'Available from Supplier..." this means the item is not in stock with us but can be ordered and delivered to you within the stated time frame.
• We offer a premium delivery service guaranteed before 12pm the next working day. We can sometimes offer a Saturday delivery service.
• You have the option to 'Click and Collect' from our Denmark Street shops. Please select at checkout when prompted. We do not charge for storage up to 45 days after purchase. (**GIFT VOUCHERS, please always select this option when purchasing gift vouchers, we'll send you the voucher as a PDF by email).
• We use DPD, DHL and UPS for shipping the vast majority of our larger items (guitars, keyboards, etc), and the Royal Mail for smaller items (accessories, effects pedals, smaller instruments and synths).
• For customers with inner London postcodes, we can sometimes offer a same-day delivery service with BRISQQ. Please email for further information.
• International Shipping: We ship worldwide. We use UPS for shipping all items to the EU and the rest of the world. Please contact us by email for a precise quote.
• CITES: Some items containing Rosewood and Bubinga will require a CITES permit if being shipped outside of the UK. This adds an additional cost of £59 to the shipping charge. Please email for further information if you think an item you are considering contains wood that requires a certificate.