- Total £229.00
Please fill out the form below to ask us any questions.
Not satisfied with building one of the most potent, lightweight heads in existence, the VOX MV50 Boutique aims its sights squarely at your toppestest high end amps. VOX have put a great deal of effort into ensuring that this charming unit gives the player as much power and recording versatility as possible with as little physical size as practical. To this end, the MV50 Boutique runs off a Nutube valve, which is a new type of valve that, by using vacuum fluorescent display technology, allows the valve to deliver the thick drive commonly associated with the breed while keeping the housing small enough to weigh an almost insignificant 540 grams. In addition to sporting a dandy VU meter, the MV50 has switches on the rear to alter the overall tonality of the EQ with a flat/deep switch, Eco running mode to preserve the valve, an impedance switch to match your cab of choice, with a speaker out and headphones/line out for your private practice and recording output. For players who want primo saturation without blowing themselves to pieces or who fancy a 50 watt head that weighs less than a pasty, this is the amp to buy, so come and check it out! Protected by a standard years' warranty, the VOX MV50 Boutique is available at Wunjos right this very second. Please email via the form below for more information and availability.
• FINANCE: 0% Finance will soon be available in store and online. Please contact us via live chat, email or phone for more info on finance at Wunjo, or click this link: 0% Finance Info
• Standard Delivery is 1 to 2 working days for all orders placed before 3pm (where 'In Stock. Next Day Delivery...' message is displayed). Delivery is free on all orders over £99 (UK only).
• Where delivery message reads 'Available from Supplier..." this means the item is not in stock with us but can be ordered and delivered to you within the stated time frame.
• We offer a premium delivery service guaranteed before 12pm the next working day. We can sometimes offer a Saturday delivery service.
• You have the option to 'Click and Collect' from our Denmark Street shops. Please select at checkout when prompted. We do not charge for storage up to 45 days after purchase. (**GIFT VOUCHERS, please always select this option when purchasing gift vouchers, we'll send you the voucher as a PDF by email).
• We use DPD, DHL and UPS for shipping the vast majority of our larger items (guitars, keyboards, etc), and the Royal Mail for smaller items (accessories, effects pedals, smaller instruments and synths).
• For customers with inner London postcodes, we can sometimes offer a same-day delivery service with BRISQQ. Please email for further information.
• International Shipping: We ship worldwide. We use UPS for shipping all items to the EU and the rest of the world. Please contact us by email for a precise quote.
• CITES: Some items containing Rosewood and Bubinga will require a CITES permit if being shipped outside of the EU. This adds an additional cost of £59 to the shipping charge. Please email for further information if you think an item you are considering contains wood that requires a certificate.