- Total £229.00
Please fill out the form below to ask us any questions.
Size matters. Of course it does. If you had tiny napkins or massive shoes, where would you be? Nowhere, that's where. Practicality also matters. If you're in the process of crafting your next hit while living in the sort of shoebox that passes for accomodation in London, that 120 watt full stack you have won't do you much good at home. Fortunately, technology has advanced to the point where we can shrink just about anything, and Vox have elected to do just that. The impossibly-tiny MV-50AC is a miniature amplifier, but chucking out 50 watts. That's right. This thing that looks like a retrofied iPhone dock is an all-analog preamp that uses NuTube, a new type of valve that is really tiny, but operates in exactly the same way as its larger counterparts. Running into a Class D power amp specifically designed for the MV50, the whole idea of this dinky destroyer is for it to operate as an amp would, whether plugging into a cab or going straight into your favourite interface. The MV--50 also features a switch for use with larger and smaller cabs, the Deep switch giving a smaller enclosure more bottom end and the Flat switch being used for larger cabs. What more could you want? Nothing. The Vox MV-50AC is available at Wunjos with a years' warranty as standard.
• FINANCE: 0% Finance is available in store and online. Please contact us via live chat, email or phone for more info on finance at Wunjo, or click this link: 0% Finance Info
• Standard Delivery is 1 to 2 working days for all orders placed before 3pm (where 'In Stock. Next Day Delivery...' message is displayed). Delivery is free on all orders over £200 (UK only).
• Where delivery message reads 'Available from Supplier..." this means the item is not in stock with us but can be ordered and delivered to you within the stated time frame.
• We offer a premium delivery service guaranteed before 12pm the next working day. We can sometimes offer a Saturday delivery service.
• You have the option to 'Click and Collect' from our Denmark Street shops. Please select at checkout when prompted. We do not charge for storage up to 45 days after purchase. (**GIFT VOUCHERS, please always select this option when purchasing gift vouchers, we'll send you the voucher as a PDF by email).
• We use DPD, DHL and UPS for shipping the vast majority of our larger items (guitars, keyboards, etc), and the Royal Mail for smaller items (accessories, effects pedals, smaller instruments and synths).
• For customers with inner London postcodes, we can sometimes offer a same-day delivery service with BRISQQ. Please email for further information.
• International Shipping: We ship worldwide. We use UPS for shipping all items to the EU and the rest of the world. Please contact us by email for a precise quote.
• CITES: Some items containing Rosewood and Bubinga will require a CITES permit if being shipped outside of the EU. This adds an additional cost of £59 to the shipping charge. Please email for further information if you think an item you are considering contains wood that requires a certificate.