- Total £229.00
Please fill out the form below to ask us any questions.
At the point where the veils between worlds are thinnest exists the Fender Nashville Deluxe Telecaster. Designed to be the guitar that you can take to whatever session you fancy with confidence, this ultra-adaptable Telecaster is something a little further from the norm. Built around an Alder body, the Nashville kicks things off with a thru-body bridge with block saddles before those neatly anchored strings move over the pickups. In an arrangement purpose-built for the ultimate sideman, the electronics consist of Vintage Noiseless Telecaster pickups in the neck and bridge positions, with a Vintage Noiseless Strat in the middle. Wired to 5-way Strat-O-Tone switching, these pickupss are wound to cancel extraneous hum while gently thickening your signal, all the while pushing out that springy explosiveness for which single coils are known. Controlled by the traditional volume and tone, this configuration gives players the opportunity to get the inbetween sounds made famous by the Strat as well as the twanging thrust of a Telecaster. Fender has given this champion a Modern C-profile Maple neck and topped it with a Rosewood or Maple fingerboard depending on your choice of colour. The neck houses 22 narrow//tall frets finishing on a synthetic bone nut and kept in line by Deluxe locking tuners with vintage buttons. A sculpted heel increases upper-fret access significantly, making the scope for this inst Comes with a hard case and three year warranty as standard
|Product Type||Classic Player Series|
• FINANCE: 0% Finance will soon be available in store and online. Please contact us via live chat, email or phone for more info on finance at Wunjo, or click this link: 0% Finance Info
• Standard Delivery is 1 to 2 working days for all orders placed before 3pm (where 'In Stock. Next Day Delivery...' message is displayed). Delivery is free on all orders over £99 (UK only).
• Where delivery message reads 'Available from Supplier..." this means the item is not in stock with us but can be ordered and delivered to you within the stated time frame.
• We offer a premium delivery service guaranteed before 12pm the next working day. We can sometimes offer a Saturday delivery service.
• You have the option to 'Click and Collect' from our Denmark Street shops. Please select at checkout when prompted. We do not charge for storage up to 45 days after purchase. (**GIFT VOUCHERS, please always select this option when purchasing gift vouchers, we'll send you the voucher as a PDF by email).
• We use DPD, DHL and UPS for shipping the vast majority of our larger items (guitars, keyboards, etc), and the Royal Mail for smaller items (accessories, effects pedals, smaller instruments and synths).
• For customers with inner London postcodes, we can sometimes offer a same-day delivery service with BRISQQ. Please email for further information.
• International Shipping: We ship worldwide. We use UPS for shipping all items to the EU and the rest of the world. Please contact us by email for a precise quote.
• CITES: Some items containing Rosewood and Bubinga will require a CITES permit if being shipped outside of the EU. This adds an additional cost of £59 to the shipping charge. Please email for further information if you think an item you are considering contains wood that requires a certificate.