- Total £229.00
Please fill out the form below to ask us any questions.
A company renowned for making just about everything, the Behringer Neutron will no doubt excite a great many of you. A rather handsome paraphonic synthesizer, it possesses dual 3340 analog oscillators, and a pure analog signal path based on serious VCO design. Behringer have tried to think of anything to make this unit easier to use, and to this end the Neutron has semi-modular architecture with default routings, so even if you find patching a mysterious art form you can still get stuck right into it. The onboard oscillator has 5 wave shapes for your tweaking enjoyment, and the paraphonic mode allows both oscillators to be indepedently controlled. There's individual pulse width/tone modulation control, and 2 analog ADSR generators for modulation of the VCF and VCA, with self-oscillating, multi-mode VCF with dual output, not to mention a multi-stage analog delay based on the Bucket Brigade technology. The onboard noise generator will keep you going for aeons of exciting probing, with an overdrive circuit to deepen or distort the sounds you're working tirelessly to create. To prevent menu diving, there's 36 controls and 7 buttons allowing you real-time access to all the parameters, and an external audio input for processing external sources. If you're looking for a patch-bay synth that makes you want to play and play, this is it! Protected by a years' standard warranty, the Behringer Neutron is available at Wunjos right now. Please email via the form below for more information and availability.
• FINANCE: 0% Finance will soon be available in store and online. Please contact us via live chat, email or phone for more info on finance at Wunjo, or click this link: 0% Finance Info
• Standard Delivery is 1 to 2 working days for all orders placed before 3pm (where 'In Stock. Next Day Delivery...' message is displayed). Delivery is free on all orders over £99 (UK only).
• Where delivery message reads 'Available from Supplier..." this means the item is not in stock with us but can be ordered and delivered to you within the stated time frame.
• We offer a premium delivery service guaranteed before 12pm the next working day. We can sometimes offer a Saturday delivery service.
• You have the option to 'Click and Collect' from our Denmark Street shops. Please select at checkout when prompted. We do not charge for storage up to 45 days after purchase. (**GIFT VOUCHERS, please always select this option when purchasing gift vouchers, we'll send you the voucher as a PDF by email).
• We use DPD, DHL and UPS for shipping the vast majority of our larger items (guitars, keyboards, etc), and the Royal Mail for smaller items (accessories, effects pedals, smaller instruments and synths).
• For customers with inner London postcodes, we can sometimes offer a same-day delivery service with BRISQQ. Please email for further information.
• International Shipping: We ship worldwide. We use UPS for shipping all items to the EU and the rest of the world. Please contact us by email for a precise quote.
• CITES: Some items containing Rosewood and Bubinga will require a CITES permit if being shipped outside of the EU. This adds an additional cost of £59 to the shipping charge. Please email for further information if you think an item you are considering contains wood that requires a certificate.