- Total £229.00
Please fill out the form below to ask us any questions.
Inventors of ball bearings, the caesar salad and the decompression chamber, the Italians know a thing or two about design. Known across the Bassiverse for their lightweight combos and extremely yellow cones, MarkBass certainly know a thing or two about making a proper amp, and this collaboration with jazz great Richard Bona is no exception. A 250 watt 2x10" vertical combo (which is always cool, I think), the Ninja 102 houses a less terrifying version of the Ninja head (the full-fat version pushes out 1000 watts) inside a lightweight, focused enclosure. A 4-band EQ with both of MarkBass EQ-ing additions, the Variable Pre-shape Filter and Vintage Loudspeaker Emulator, adorns the front of the unit, and as is their way, a balanced XLR out runs you out to the desk. This version of the Ninja also sports an effects loop, a speakon and _" out, and a tuner out. There's even a bit of light venting in the back, which should help disperse your tones throughout the venue! The MarkBass Ninja 102-250 is available at Wunjos with a years' warranty. Please call for availability.
|Product Type||Bass Combo|
|Presets||XLR // speakon // 1//4|
|Pre Amp||8 ohms|
|Power Amp||Solid state|
|Channels||250W RMS @ 4 ohms // 150W RMS @ 8 ohms|
|Frequency Range||40 Hz to 18 kHz|
|Sensitivity||40 Hz to 18 kHz|
|Max S P L||101 dB SPL|
|Woofer Size||10 inch Markbass custom speaker|
|Tweeter Size||10 inch Markbass custom speaker|
• FINANCE: 0% Finance is available in store and online. Please contact us via live chat, email or phone for more info on finance at Wunjo, or click this link: 0% Finance Info
• Standard Delivery is 1 to 2 working days for all orders placed before 3pm (where 'In Stock. Next Day Delivery...' message is displayed). Delivery is free on all orders over £200 (UK only).
• Where delivery message reads 'Available from Supplier..." this means the item is not in stock with us but can be ordered and delivered to you within the stated time frame.
• We offer a premium delivery service guaranteed before 12pm the next working day. We can sometimes offer a Saturday delivery service.
• You have the option to 'Click and Collect' from our Denmark Street shops. Please select at checkout when prompted. We do not charge for storage up to 45 days after purchase. (**GIFT VOUCHERS, please always select this option when purchasing gift vouchers, we'll send you the voucher as a PDF by email).
• We use DPD, DHL and UPS for shipping the vast majority of our larger items (guitars, keyboards, etc), and the Royal Mail for smaller items (accessories, effects pedals, smaller instruments and synths).
• For customers with inner London postcodes, we can sometimes offer a same-day delivery service with BRISQQ. Please email for further information.
• International Shipping: We ship worldwide. We use UPS for shipping all items to the EU and the rest of the world. Please contact us by email for a precise quote.
• CITES: Some items containing Rosewood and Bubinga will require a CITES permit if being shipped outside of the UK. This adds an additional cost of £59 to the shipping charge. Please email for further information if you think an item you are considering contains wood that requires a certificate.