- Total £229.00
Please fill out the form below to ask us any questions.
It's harder to find artists that don't use Nord. Jason Mraz, Natalie Imbruglia, Olly Murs and even Jason Donovan are Nordists, and chances are if you're reading this entry, you already know how serious these bits of kit are. For the unitiated, Nord is the heavy action, and far from resting on their multiple laurels with the Lead, they have brought their serious know-how to the multi-pad arena. The new Drum 3p has been given a proper overhaul by the team, with a new simplified interface and easier sound selection, as well as Reverbs and Delays that are adjustable for each pad, and a 'Drum Select' library for breaking down your sounds nice and quickly. This 6-channel modelling percussion synth synthesizes your sound in real time, so you get a tighter, organic response. The Tone contains a Resonant synthesis mode for tuning your harmonic spectra, multiple wave types (sine, saw, square and pulse) with T-Bridge oscillators, 6 different FM algorithms and ring modulation, so whatever you need to trigger, you can mess with all day long! With a FutureMusic Platinum award and a Rhythm Recommends tag under its belt, the Nord Drum 3p is available at Wunjos with a years warranty as standard. Please call for availability.
|Product Type||Nord Synthesizer|
|Gig Bag or Hard Case||300mm x 485mm x 281mm|
|Keyboard Action||6 Pads|
|Audio Outputs||2 x 1/4|
|Midi In/Out||In, Out (Soft Thru)|
|P S U||Included|
• FINANCE: 0% Finance will soon be available in store and online. Please contact us via live chat, email or phone for more info on finance at Wunjo, or click this link: 0% Finance Info
• Standard Delivery is 1 to 2 working days for all orders placed before 3pm (where 'In Stock. Next Day Delivery...' message is displayed). Delivery is free on all orders over £99 (UK only).
• Where delivery message reads 'Available from Supplier..." this means the item is not in stock with us but can be ordered and delivered to you within the stated time frame.
• We offer a premium delivery service guaranteed before 12pm the next working day. We can sometimes offer a Saturday delivery service.
• You have the option to 'Click and Collect' from our Denmark Street shops. Please select at checkout when prompted. We do not charge for storage up to 45 days after purchase. (**GIFT VOUCHERS, please always select this option when purchasing gift vouchers, we'll send you the voucher as a PDF by email).
• We use DPD, DHL and UPS for shipping the vast majority of our larger items (guitars, keyboards, etc), and the Royal Mail for smaller items (accessories, effects pedals, smaller instruments and synths).
• For customers with inner London postcodes, we can sometimes offer a same-day delivery service with BRISQQ. Please email for further information.
• International Shipping: We ship worldwide. We use UPS for shipping all items to the EU and the rest of the world. Please contact us by email for a precise quote.
• CITES: Some items containing Rosewood and Bubinga will require a CITES permit if being shipped outside of the EU. This adds an additional cost of £59 to the shipping charge. Please email for further information if you think an item you are considering contains wood that requires a certificate.