- Total £229.00
Please fill out the form below to ask us any questions.
**SOLD - Available to Pre-order**
If you're in the market for a very serious acoustic, the sort of guitar that will last you all the way to the grave and possibly beyond, you could do infinitely worse than taking a whack at a Lowden. Built by a family team headed by George Lowden, these titanic instruments are expertly crafted to deliver the utmost in woody tone, and assembled using the finest possible materials. The O-23 is a large-bodied number, with Bastone Walnut back and sides and a Cedar top, designed for yielding maximum focus and tonal strength. Lowden go the whole measure with the neck as well, furnishing this colossus with a 5 piece mahoganyosewood neck and bridge, and if that wasn't enough, you get figured sycamore binding and an exquisite ebony fingerboard. Truly some of the best acoustics going and made with the utmost care, Lowden go so far as to include a Hiscox Liteflite case with every guitar they make, so your new pal doesn't get a kicking when you're travelling around. A magnificent piece of machinery, the Lowden O-23 is available at Wunjos with a 3 year warranty and Hiscox LiteFlite hard case as standard. Please call for availability.
|Type L||Lowden O Series|
|Solid Top Lam||Solid Cedar|
|Back Side Material||Walnut|
• FINANCE: Finance will be available in store from August 20th 2018. We are also in the process of implementing this here on the website. Please contact us via live chat, email or phone for more info on how to buy with finance.
• Standard Delivery is 1 to 2 working days for all orders placed before 3pm (where 'In Stock. Next Day Delivery...' message is displayed). Delivery is free on all orders over £99 (UK only).
• Where delivery message reads 'Available from Supplier..." this means the item is not in stock with us but can be ordered and delivered to you within the stated time frame.
• We offer a premium delivery service guaranteed before 12pm the next working day. We can sometimes offer a Saturday delivery service.
• You have the option to 'Click and Collect' from our Denmark Street shops. Please select at checkout when prompted. We do not charge for storage up to 45 days after purchase. (**GIFT VOUCHERS, please always select this option when purchasing gift vouchers, we'll send you the voucher as a PDF by email).
• We use DPD, DHL and UPS for shipping the vast majority of our larger items (guitars, keyboards, etc), and the Royal Mail for smaller items (accessories, effects pedals, smaller instruments and synths).
• For customers with inner London postcodes, we can sometimes offer a same-day delivery service with BRISQQ. Please email for further information.
• International Shipping: We ship worldwide. We use UPS for shipping all items to the EU and the rest of the world. Please contact us by email for a precise quote.
• CITES: Some items containing Rosewood and Bubinga will require a CITES permit if being shipped outside of the EU. This adds an additional cost of £59 to the shipping charge. Please email for further information if you think an item you are considering contains wood that requires a certificate.