- Total £229.00
Please fill out the form below to ask us any questions.
The OB1 splits the input instrument signal into two separate paths. One amplifies the clean signal, with all the clarity you would expect from Orange. The other adds stages of gain to the upper harmonics only, controllable via the amp’s Gain knob. These two elements are combined using the amplifier’s Blend control which adjusts the balance between clean and dirty. The Blend control can then be remotely engaged or defeated using the optional footswitch.
The Gain and Blend’s range allows for almost anything, from a subtle level boost to cut through the mix, added girth and presence at moderate settings to fatten up chorus passages, to fully saturated savagery at the extremes. However you dial it in, the OB1 always maintains the critical low end definition, right the way up to the most offensive settings!
The OB1’s highly responsive active three band EQ has been meticulously voiced for maximum effect and minimal fuss. The EQ section is located after the Gain and Blend in the circuit, allowing full tonal control over the entire range of sounds. The Bass and Middle controls feature +/-15dB of boost or cut, whilst there is a range of +/- 20dB on the Treble control.
The OB1 Series puts proper Class A/B power back on the map. All circuitry is completely analogue, ensuring these amps sound expressive and musical even at ridiculous gain levels.
The OB1 Series are Orange's first rack mountable amps, suitable for 19″ cases. Enclosed in a rugged power coated steel chassis the fascia is finished in their classic ‘pics only’ styling
• FINANCE: 0% Finance is available in store and online. Please contact us via live chat, email or phone for more info on finance at Wunjo, or click this link: 0% Finance Info
• Standard Delivery is 1 to 2 working days for all orders placed before 3pm (where 'In Stock. Next Day Delivery...' message is displayed). Delivery is free on all orders over £200 (UK only).
• Where delivery message reads 'Available from Supplier..." this means the item is not in stock with us but can be ordered and delivered to you within the stated time frame.
• We offer a premium delivery service guaranteed before 12pm the next working day. We can sometimes offer a Saturday delivery service.
• You have the option to 'Click and Collect' from our Denmark Street shops. Please select at checkout when prompted. We do not charge for storage up to 45 days after purchase. (**GIFT VOUCHERS, please always select this option when purchasing gift vouchers, we'll send you the voucher as a PDF by email).
• We use DPD, DHL and UPS for shipping the vast majority of our larger items (guitars, keyboards, etc), and the Royal Mail for smaller items (accessories, effects pedals, smaller instruments and synths).
• For customers with inner London postcodes, we can sometimes offer a same-day delivery service with BRISQQ. Please email for further information.
• International Shipping: We ship worldwide. We use UPS for shipping all items to the EU and the rest of the world. Please contact us by email for a precise quote.
• CITES: Some items containing Rosewood and Bubinga will require a CITES permit if being shipped outside of the UK. This adds an additional cost of £59 to the shipping charge. Please email for further information if you think an item you are considering contains wood that requires a certificate.