- Total £229.00
Please fill out the form below to ask us any questions.
Since the dawn of electronic civilization, the flexibility of sampling has been something that has fascinated musicians. Being able to take a sound of any kind and mess about with it proper has boundless appeal, and though Elektron have form in this field with the previous Octatrak, this new one promises some healthy additions. The majority of the augmentations seem to fall on the physical side of things, with a significant increase in dedicated buttons, so there's a lot less menu diving and more enjoyment! The new OLED screen is larger than the previous incarnation, and Elektron have beefed up the buttons, now back-lit and rated for 50 million presses (which is quite a few). You now have balanced audio inputs with loads of headroom and a clearer signal, and the contactless crossfader lets you manipulate your sample in real time however you wish. If you're reading this, chances are you'll have some idea who's been using this product in pro-land, but there's good reasons. 8 audio tracks, 8 MIDI tracks, parameter locks, trig conditions, retrig functionality, CompactFlash card storage and a swathe of effects from comb filters and compressors to echo freeze, reverbs and a spatializer make this a magic unit for all your sampling/modulation needs. Come down and check it out! The Elektron Octatrak MkII is available at Wunjos with a years' warranty as standard. Please call for availability.
• FINANCE: 0% Finance is available in store and online. Please contact us via live chat, email or phone for more info on finance at Wunjo, or click this link: 0% Finance Info
• Standard Delivery is 1 to 2 working days for all orders placed before 3pm (where 'In Stock. Next Day Delivery...' message is displayed). Delivery is free on all orders over £200 (UK only).
• Where delivery message reads 'Available from Supplier..." this means the item is not in stock with us but can be ordered and delivered to you within the stated time frame.
• We offer a premium delivery service guaranteed before 12pm the next working day. We can sometimes offer a Saturday delivery service.
• You have the option to 'Click and Collect' from our Denmark Street shops. Please select at checkout when prompted. We do not charge for storage up to 45 days after purchase. (**GIFT VOUCHERS, please always select this option when purchasing gift vouchers, we'll send you the voucher as a PDF by email).
• We use DPD, DHL and UPS for shipping the vast majority of our larger items (guitars, keyboards, etc), and the Royal Mail for smaller items (accessories, effects pedals, smaller instruments and synths).
• For customers with inner London postcodes, we can sometimes offer a same-day delivery service with BRISQQ. Please email for further information.
• International Shipping: We ship worldwide. We use UPS for shipping all items to the EU and the rest of the world. Please contact us by email for a precise quote.
• CITES: Some items containing Rosewood and Bubinga will require a CITES permit if being shipped outside of the UK. This adds an additional cost of £59 to the shipping charge. Please email for further information if you think an item you are considering contains wood that requires a certificate.