- Total £229.00
Please fill out the form below to ask us any questions.
Guild know how to make excellent acoustic guitars they've been doing it since the 50s and in all that time have never really tarnished a reputation that had such players as Richie Havens and Nick Drake regularly playing their flat tops. Anything with a '40' in the model name has usually represented something of a jack of all trades a mid-sized or orchestra sized guitar that can do a bit of everything | finger picking or strumming. That said being a bit smaller than a dreadnought or jumbo it probably is marginally better suited to those with a penchant for the melodic rather than the harmonic and indeed a finger picker might really enjoy the extra depth and volume that the OM size offers over the M Models like the M-120. It also has a wider (1 3.4///") nut width so even better for complex picking styles. Guild's OM-140 the latest in the lineage of top-class flat tops features a classic Spruce////Mahogany combination of all solid wood thus producing a mellifluous cacophany of glorious chiming fretted strings that is bright and warm like a roaring log fire. Available new at Wunjo Guitars complete with factory hard case. Three-year warranty included.
|Bridge L||Indian Rosewood|
|Solid Top Lam||Solid Sitka Spruce Top|
|Back Side Material||Solid African Mahogany|
|12 Fret14 Fret||14 Fret|
|Strings||D'Addario EXP16 Coated Phosphor Bronze, Light, 12-53|
|Accessories||Hard Case Included|
• CHRISTMAS DELIVERIES. To guarantee you receive your order in time for Christmas, please make sure you have purchased your item by the end of the day WEDNESDAY DECEMBER 19th. Some items may need to be ordered from suppliers before forwarding on, and we cannot guarantee these will arrive on time. Pleae contact us by email or instant chat to check before you buy. INNER LONDON DELIVERY ADDRESSES: It may be possible to deliver smaller items up to Christmas eve, but again, please check with us first before you order. COLLECT IN STORE: We are open up to around 3pm on Christmas Eve, then closed until December 27th.
• FINANCE: 0% Finance is be available in store and online. Please contact us via live chat, email or phone for more info on how to buy with finance, or click this link: 0% Finance Info
• Standard Delivery is 1 to 2 working days for all orders placed before 3pm (where 'In Stock. Next Day Delivery...' message is displayed). Delivery is free on all orders over £99 (UK only).
• Where delivery message reads 'Available from Supplier..." this means the item is not in stock with us but can be ordered and delivered to you within the stated time frame.
• We offer a premium delivery service guaranteed before 12pm the next working day. We can sometimes offer a Saturday delivery service.
• You have the option to 'Click and Collect' from our Denmark Street shops. Please select at checkout when prompted. We do not charge for storage up to 45 days after purchase. (**GIFT VOUCHERS, please always select this option when purchasing gift vouchers, we'll send you the voucher as a PDF by email).
• We use DPD, DHL and UPS for shipping the vast majority of our larger items (guitars, keyboards, etc), and the Royal Mail for smaller items (accessories, effects pedals, smaller instruments and synths).
• For customers with inner London postcodes, we can sometimes offer a same-day delivery service with BRISQQ. Please email for further information.
• International Shipping: We ship worldwide. We use UPS for shipping all items to the EU and the rest of the world. Please contact us by email for a precise quote.
• CITES: Some items containing Rosewood and Bubinga will require a CITES permit if being shipped outside of the EU. This adds an additional cost of £59 to the shipping charge. Please email for further information if you think an item you are considering contains wood that requires a certificate.