- Total £229.00
Please fill out the form below to ask us any questions.
Guild's description of their wonderful OM-140CE a stage-ready flat-top electro acoustic with a cutaway is exactly the same as their description of the standard OM-140. I could have gone along with that but this is Wunjo Guitars and that's not how we roll. This is a great guitar in its own right and will sound a little different to the non-cutaway version for obvious reasons. Being as it's an electro-acoustic with its factory fitted Fishman Sonitone pickup you will be able to use this live to great effect or in the studio if your producer likes to mix ambient and pre-amplified sounds to build a nice recorded tone. Guild's OM size guitars fit into the nice niche between small bodied pure finger pickers (M size) and the big old thumping dreadnoughts (D size) so if you like to mix up your styles it's the ideal instrument. Being a Guild the quality is superb and you get a lot of guitar for your money with an all solid construction of Spruce and Mahogany. Guild have a great history of building world-class acoustic guitars and their are not about to let that go to waste and we are only too happy to perpetuate that lineage. All Guild Westerly series guitars are available new at Wunjo Guitars with a factory hard case included.Three-year warranty included.
|Controls||Volume and Tone Controls|
|Bridge Material||Indian Rosewood|
|Soundboard Material||Solid Sitka Spruce Top|
|Back/Sides Material||Solid African Mahogany|
|12 or 14 Frets||14 Fret|
|Weight||D'Addario EXP16 Coated Phosphor Bronze, Light, 12-53|
• FINANCE: 0% Finance will soon be available in store and online. Please contact us via live chat, email or phone for more info on finance at Wunjo, or click this link: 0% Finance Info
• Standard Delivery is 1 to 2 working days for all orders placed before 3pm (where 'In Stock. Next Day Delivery...' message is displayed). Delivery is free on all orders over £99 (UK only).
• Where delivery message reads 'Available from Supplier..." this means the item is not in stock with us but can be ordered and delivered to you within the stated time frame.
• We offer a premium delivery service guaranteed before 12pm the next working day. We can sometimes offer a Saturday delivery service.
• You have the option to 'Click and Collect' from our Denmark Street shops. Please select at checkout when prompted. We do not charge for storage up to 45 days after purchase. (**GIFT VOUCHERS, please always select this option when purchasing gift vouchers, we'll send you the voucher as a PDF by email).
• We use DPD, DHL and UPS for shipping the vast majority of our larger items (guitars, keyboards, etc), and the Royal Mail for smaller items (accessories, effects pedals, smaller instruments and synths).
• For customers with inner London postcodes, we can sometimes offer a same-day delivery service with BRISQQ. Please email for further information.
• International Shipping: We ship worldwide. We use UPS for shipping all items to the EU and the rest of the world. Please contact us by email for a precise quote.
• CITES: Some items containing Rosewood and Bubinga will require a CITES permit if being shipped outside of the EU. This adds an additional cost of £59 to the shipping charge. Please email for further information if you think an item you are considering contains wood that requires a certificate.