- Total £229.00
Please fill out the form below to ask us any questions.
A spanking guitar by any measure, the Guild OM-150CE is a terrific instrument for the gigging musician. Why? Well, you’re about to find out. Aside from coming from the permanently dependable Guild, this orchestral-shaped acoustic is small enough for detailed fingerstyle work and big enough to deliver chords with authority. Guild don’t skimp anywhere on their acoustics, pushing out serious guitar after serious guitar, and if you need proof, check out the specs on this - solid Sitka Spruce top, solid Indian Rosewood back and sides, a Mahogany neck and Indian Rosewood fingerboard. Tidy all round, but we’re not done yet. How about a Bone nut and saddle? Mother-of-pearl soundhole rosette? Maybe you’d like a preamp for immediate stage use? As it happens, Guild have included just such an item, an AP-1 preamp and Fishman Sonicore undersaddle pickup to get you out onstage so fast you won’t even need songs. This champion build even has swanky open-gear tuners to keep you right, so you can crush every show with total confidence. Get in! Protected by a three-year warranty with our immense techs, this Guild OM-150CE is available at Wunjos with a gig bag as standard. Please email via the form below for more information and availability.
|Controls||Volume and Tone Controls|
|Bridge Material||Indian Rosewood|
|Soundboard Material||Solid Sitka Spruce|
|Back/Sides Material||Solid Indian Rosewood|
|12 or 14 Frets||14 Fret|
|Round/Square Neck||14 Fret|
|Weight||D'Addario EXP16 Coated Phosphor Bronze, Light, 12-53|
|Accessories||Hard Case Included|
|Polar Pattern||Hard Case Included|
• FINANCE: 0% Finance will soon be available in store and online. Please contact us via live chat, email or phone for more info on finance at Wunjo, or click this link: 0% Finance Info
• Standard Delivery is 1 to 2 working days for all orders placed before 3pm (where 'In Stock. Next Day Delivery...' message is displayed). Delivery is free on all orders over £99 (UK only).
• Where delivery message reads 'Available from Supplier..." this means the item is not in stock with us but can be ordered and delivered to you within the stated time frame.
• We offer a premium delivery service guaranteed before 12pm the next working day. We can sometimes offer a Saturday delivery service.
• You have the option to 'Click and Collect' from our Denmark Street shops. Please select at checkout when prompted. We do not charge for storage up to 45 days after purchase. (**GIFT VOUCHERS, please always select this option when purchasing gift vouchers, we'll send you the voucher as a PDF by email).
• We use DPD, DHL and UPS for shipping the vast majority of our larger items (guitars, keyboards, etc), and the Royal Mail for smaller items (accessories, effects pedals, smaller instruments and synths).
• For customers with inner London postcodes, we can sometimes offer a same-day delivery service with BRISQQ. Please email for further information.
• International Shipping: We ship worldwide. We use UPS for shipping all items to the EU and the rest of the world. Please contact us by email for a precise quote.
• CITES: Some items containing Rosewood and Bubinga will require a CITES permit if being shipped outside of the EU. This adds an additional cost of £59 to the shipping charge. Please email for further information if you think an item you are considering contains wood that requires a certificate.