- Total £229.00
Please fill out the form below to ask us any questions.
As entry level guitars go | the P1M from Takamine is a pretty awesome guitar. Let's just forget for a moment that it costs just shy of £820 | a price you may not immediately associate with the term 'entry level' | and focus more on what it offers the player looking for a way in to some serious guitar playing. Don't get me wrong | this would not be the most sensible choice for the complete beginner | not because it's too good for a beginner | but because a complete beginner probably wouldn't be thinking of spending that much. However this guitar would be an excellent choice for the following two brackets of people: 1) Gigging musicians looking for something of very high quality for a decent price | and 2) Beginners who have out grown their beginner's guitar and are ready to upgrade. It's a good honest guitar is the Takamine P1M | a grand auditorium with a slim body for comfortable live performances that features a solid spruce top and sapele back and sides and a most excellent CBT4 II preamp pickup | the same one you get all the way up to the 4th series of Takamine's Pro Series | from which this is from of course. It's an excellent guitar for the money | is available new at Wunjo Guitars and comes complete with a hard case. Three-year warranty included.
|Pickup(s)||CT4B II Preamp System with 3-band EQ|
|Controls||CT4B II Preamp System|
|Bridge Material||3EQ | Gain | Volume|
|Product Category||Pro Series Grand Concert|
|Back/Sides Material||Solid Cedar|
|12 or 14 Frets||Sapele|
• FINANCE: 0% Finance is available in store and online. Please contact us via live chat, email or phone for more info on finance at Wunjo, or click this link: 0% Finance Info
• Standard Delivery is 1 to 2 working days for all orders placed before 3pm (where 'In Stock. Next Day Delivery...' message is displayed). Delivery is free on all orders over £200 (UK only).
• Where delivery message reads 'Available from Supplier..." this means the item is not in stock with us but can be ordered and delivered to you within the stated time frame.
• We offer a premium delivery service guaranteed before 12pm the next working day. We can sometimes offer a Saturday delivery service.
• You have the option to 'Click and Collect' from our Denmark Street shops. Please select at checkout when prompted. We do not charge for storage up to 45 days after purchase. (**GIFT VOUCHERS, please always select this option when purchasing gift vouchers, we'll send you the voucher as a PDF by email).
• We use DPD, DHL and UPS for shipping the vast majority of our larger items (guitars, keyboards, etc), and the Royal Mail for smaller items (accessories, effects pedals, smaller instruments and synths).
• For customers with inner London postcodes, we can sometimes offer a same-day delivery service with BRISQQ. Please email for further information.
• International Shipping: We ship worldwide. We use UPS for shipping all items to the EU and the rest of the world. Please contact us by email for a precise quote.
• CITES: Some items containing Rosewood and Bubinga will require a CITES permit if being shipped outside of the UK. This adds an additional cost of £59 to the shipping charge. Please email for further information if you think an item you are considering contains wood that requires a certificate.