- Total £229.00
Please fill out the form below to ask us any questions.
What’s the hardest working acoustic guitar company? Takamine of course - this Takamine P4DC is determined to prove it. Each Takamine comes with the sort of gigging potential you wish your bandmates had, and this hard-fighting dreadnought is no exception. Everything about it means full business, from the Solid Spruce top to the Solid Sapele back. In a change to conventional building, Takamine have given the P4DC laminated Sapele sides, though the neck is Mahogany topped with a Rosewood fingerboard. That fingerboard is inlaid with dot-in-dot inlays culminating in that seriously Takamine headstock, a set of Amber-buttoned gold tuners and a Bone nut. To make your life that bit easier, you even get a back-loading pinless bridge, but the Japanese giants aren’t done yet. It wouldn’t be a high-end Takamine without a preamp, and this one has a CTP-3 CoolTube system for maximum warmth and mass. There’s a huge sound coming off this thing, so if you live for live performance and you want something that’ll deliver without hesitation, come and check it out! Protected by a three-year warranty with our fossilised techs, the Takamine P4DC is available at Wunjos with a hard case as standard. Please email via the form below for more information and availability.
• FINANCE: 0% Finance will soon be available in store and online. Please contact us via live chat, email or phone for more info on finance at Wunjo, or click this link: 0% Finance Info
• Standard Delivery is 1 to 2 working days for all orders placed before 3pm (where 'In Stock. Next Day Delivery...' message is displayed). Delivery is free on all orders over £99 (UK only).
• Where delivery message reads 'Available from Supplier..." this means the item is not in stock with us but can be ordered and delivered to you within the stated time frame.
• We offer a premium delivery service guaranteed before 12pm the next working day. We can sometimes offer a Saturday delivery service.
• You have the option to 'Click and Collect' from our Denmark Street shops. Please select at checkout when prompted. We do not charge for storage up to 45 days after purchase. (**GIFT VOUCHERS, please always select this option when purchasing gift vouchers, we'll send you the voucher as a PDF by email).
• We use DPD, DHL and UPS for shipping the vast majority of our larger items (guitars, keyboards, etc), and the Royal Mail for smaller items (accessories, effects pedals, smaller instruments and synths).
• For customers with inner London postcodes, we can sometimes offer a same-day delivery service with BRISQQ. Please email for further information.
• International Shipping: We ship worldwide. We use UPS for shipping all items to the EU and the rest of the world. Please contact us by email for a precise quote.
• CITES: Some items containing Rosewood and Bubinga will require a CITES permit if being shipped outside of the EU. This adds an additional cost of £59 to the shipping charge. Please email for further information if you think an item you are considering contains wood that requires a certificate.