- Total £229.00
Please fill out the form below to ask us any questions.
This calibrated set of Pearly Gates humbuckers packs tons of focused midrange attitude with raw Texas sizzle. The country fried Pearly Gates Set transforms any Les Paul style guitar into a classic rock outlaw.The Pearly Gates neck captures all the mojo of the original neck pickup from Billy Gibbons 1959 Les Paul. It is a P.A.F. with a unique tonal character, and more midrange than typical humbuckers from that time. The result is a neck pickup that cuts through with stronger tailored mids, but still has the open and airy treble attack of the alnico 2 bar magnet. Combined with a warm, spongy low end, this pickup is great for both rhythm and lead playing. Seymour discovered Billy's bridge pickup had slightly more output than most P.A.F.s, which helped to give it the extra drive that make this pickup so special. The alnico 2 bar magnet keeps the high end sounding airy but focused, and the midrange emphasis gives it a unique Texas sizzle. It really has a growl all its own, and will help to bring any humbucker style instrument to life. Hand built in their Santa Barbara, CA factory, the Pearly Gates humbuckers use an alnico 2 bar magnet, nickel silver bottom plate, 4-conductor lead wire for multiple wiring options, and is vacuum wax potted for squeal-free performance. As with all of their P.A.F. style humbuckers, every Pearly Gates is wound on Seymour's original Leesona winding machine from the early Gibson.
• FINANCE: 0% Finance will soon be available in store and online. Please contact us via live chat, email or phone for more info on finance at Wunjo, or click this link: 0% Finance Info
• Standard Delivery is 1 to 2 working days for all orders placed before 3pm (where 'In Stock. Next Day Delivery...' message is displayed). Delivery is free on all orders over £99 (UK only).
• Where delivery message reads 'Available from Supplier..." this means the item is not in stock with us but can be ordered and delivered to you within the stated time frame.
• We offer a premium delivery service guaranteed before 12pm the next working day. We can sometimes offer a Saturday delivery service.
• You have the option to 'Click and Collect' from our Denmark Street shops. Please select at checkout when prompted. We do not charge for storage up to 45 days after purchase. (**GIFT VOUCHERS, please always select this option when purchasing gift vouchers, we'll send you the voucher as a PDF by email).
• We use DPD, DHL and UPS for shipping the vast majority of our larger items (guitars, keyboards, etc), and the Royal Mail for smaller items (accessories, effects pedals, smaller instruments and synths).
• For customers with inner London postcodes, we can sometimes offer a same-day delivery service with BRISQQ. Please email for further information.
• International Shipping: We ship worldwide. We use UPS for shipping all items to the EU and the rest of the world. Please contact us by email for a precise quote.
• CITES: Some items containing Rosewood and Bubinga will require a CITES permit if being shipped outside of the EU. This adds an additional cost of £59 to the shipping charge. Please email for further information if you think an item you are considering contains wood that requires a certificate.