- Total £229.00
Please fill out the form below to ask us any questions.
The Pedal Keys 27 is a MIDI pedal board with 27 keys, equipped with an integrated swell pedal. The entire unit is housed in a sturdy aluminum chassis that makes it both lightweight and rugged. It communicates via MIDI and can be used with other MIDI compatible equipment. To use it with a Nord C2 organ, just connect the MIDI on the Pedal Keys 27 to the Bass Pedal MIDI input on the C2 and activate the Bass section on the C2. The long keys have a wooden finish and a length of 350 mm (13.8"), to facilitate the use of a proper toe-heel technique when playing. The short keys are colored gray in order to provide a better visibility even in a very dark environment. The Pedal Key 27's range is from C2 to D4, MIDI notes 36 to 62. The Pedal Keys transmit on MIDI channel 3. The swell pedal is easily mounted on the top panel, providing you with a comfortable and direct access to this important functionality. The resistance of the pivotal travel of the pedal can be set by using two internal adjustment screws inside the pedal housing. Rear side of Nord Pedal KeysThe swell pedal connects to the receiving unit with a fixed cable, with a _", 6,35 mm TRS stereo plug. The Pedal Keys 27 is very portable, the weight is only 15,5 kg, 34lbs. Available from Wunjo Keys, call for availability.
|Product Type||Nord Accessories|
• FINANCE: 0% Finance will soon be available in store and online. Please contact us via live chat, email or phone for more info on finance at Wunjo, or click this link: 0% Finance Info
• Standard Delivery is 1 to 2 working days for all orders placed before 3pm (where 'In Stock. Next Day Delivery...' message is displayed). Delivery is free on all orders over £99 (UK only).
• Where delivery message reads 'Available from Supplier..." this means the item is not in stock with us but can be ordered and delivered to you within the stated time frame.
• We offer a premium delivery service guaranteed before 12pm the next working day. We can sometimes offer a Saturday delivery service.
• You have the option to 'Click and Collect' from our Denmark Street shops. Please select at checkout when prompted. We do not charge for storage up to 45 days after purchase. (**GIFT VOUCHERS, please always select this option when purchasing gift vouchers, we'll send you the voucher as a PDF by email).
• We use DPD, DHL and UPS for shipping the vast majority of our larger items (guitars, keyboards, etc), and the Royal Mail for smaller items (accessories, effects pedals, smaller instruments and synths).
• For customers with inner London postcodes, we can sometimes offer a same-day delivery service with BRISQQ. Please email for further information.
• International Shipping: We ship worldwide. We use UPS for shipping all items to the EU and the rest of the world. Please contact us by email for a precise quote.
• CITES: Some items containing Rosewood and Bubinga will require a CITES permit if being shipped outside of the EU. This adds an additional cost of £59 to the shipping charge. Please email for further information if you think an item you are considering contains wood that requires a certificate.