- Total £229.00
Please fill out the form below to ask us any questions.
The most capable bass in the world, the Fender Performer Jazz Bass is able to do everything you can do, and probably some other stuff as well. The latest incarnation of this utter legend, Fender have done a real number on this thing, fitting it with their new handwound Yosemite pickups, a satin-finished C-profile neck and a set of tapered-shaft tuning machines. These force your string winds downwards to give much better tuning stability, so you can dig in without giving it a second thought. As if that wasn’t enough, there’s the inclusion of the Greasebucket tone circuit, which allows your treble to bleed through, keeping your top end clear as you blend the pickups together. The Alder body comes in an array of finishes including the striking and coppery Penny and made-for-surf Satin Green, with the fingerboard atop the Maple neck being denoted by the shade. This is a superb piece of equipment for just about anything short of being a Precision bass, and it’s near-impossible to imagine a musical situation where it wouldn’t be exactly what you need. Get in! Protected by a three-year warranty with our essential techs, the Fender Performer Jazz Bass is available at Wunjos with a hard case as standard. Please email via the form below for more information and availability.
|Product Type||Performer Jazz Bass|
• FINANCE: 0% Finance will soon be available in store and online. Please contact us via live chat, email or phone for more info on finance at Wunjo, or click this link: 0% Finance Info
• Standard Delivery is 1 to 2 working days for all orders placed before 3pm (where 'In Stock. Next Day Delivery...' message is displayed). Delivery is free on all orders over £99 (UK only).
• Where delivery message reads 'Available from Supplier..." this means the item is not in stock with us but can be ordered and delivered to you within the stated time frame.
• We offer a premium delivery service guaranteed before 12pm the next working day. We can sometimes offer a Saturday delivery service.
• You have the option to 'Click and Collect' from our Denmark Street shops. Please select at checkout when prompted. We do not charge for storage up to 45 days after purchase. (**GIFT VOUCHERS, please always select this option when purchasing gift vouchers, we'll send you the voucher as a PDF by email).
• We use DPD, DHL and UPS for shipping the vast majority of our larger items (guitars, keyboards, etc), and the Royal Mail for smaller items (accessories, effects pedals, smaller instruments and synths).
• For customers with inner London postcodes, we can sometimes offer a same-day delivery service with BRISQQ. Please email for further information.
• International Shipping: We ship worldwide. We use UPS for shipping all items to the EU and the rest of the world. Please contact us by email for a precise quote.
• CITES: Some items containing Rosewood and Bubinga will require a CITES permit if being shipped outside of the EU. This adds an additional cost of £59 to the shipping charge. Please email for further information if you think an item you are considering contains wood that requires a certificate.