- Total £229.00
Please fill out the form below to ask us any questions.
What’s better than a conventional Precision bass? The new Fender Performer Precision Bass, that’s what. The most recent incarnation of the most famous bass in all the world, the Performer aims to give players everything they could ever dream of owning from a P-bass, while losing none of what makes the Precision what it is. Built around that hard-classic Alder body, the Performer gets either an all-Maple neck and fingerboard or a Maple neck with a Rosewood fingerboard depending on the colour, but the one thing they all share is the new hardware. Fitted with a set of new Yosemite pickups, you’ll notice that the conventionally single-pickup-ed P now has a Jazz-style number in the bridge so you can get whatever you need, but Fender have gone that bit further, equipping this new champ with their Greasebucket tone circuit. This means that your treble is maintained as you back off the volume, giving greater clarity to your incredible moves. Wired through independent Volumes with a master tone control, the great diversity this setup gives you was characteristic of the Jazz, but here we are with the satin-finished neck of this new Performer Precision letting you get all in about it! Capable of anything from funk and metal to advanced calculus, this is a bass and then some, so come and check it out! Protected by a three-year warranty with our tapered techs, the Fender Performer Precision bass is available at Wunjos with a hard case as standard. Please email via the form below for more information and availability.
|Product Type||Performer Precision Bass|
• FINANCE: 0% Finance will soon be available in store and online. Please contact us via live chat, email or phone for more info on finance at Wunjo, or click this link: 0% Finance Info
• Standard Delivery is 1 to 2 working days for all orders placed before 3pm (where 'In Stock. Next Day Delivery...' message is displayed). Delivery is free on all orders over £99 (UK only).
• Where delivery message reads 'Available from Supplier..." this means the item is not in stock with us but can be ordered and delivered to you within the stated time frame.
• We offer a premium delivery service guaranteed before 12pm the next working day. We can sometimes offer a Saturday delivery service.
• You have the option to 'Click and Collect' from our Denmark Street shops. Please select at checkout when prompted. We do not charge for storage up to 45 days after purchase. (**GIFT VOUCHERS, please always select this option when purchasing gift vouchers, we'll send you the voucher as a PDF by email).
• We use DPD, DHL and UPS for shipping the vast majority of our larger items (guitars, keyboards, etc), and the Royal Mail for smaller items (accessories, effects pedals, smaller instruments and synths).
• For customers with inner London postcodes, we can sometimes offer a same-day delivery service with BRISQQ. Please email for further information.
• International Shipping: We ship worldwide. We use UPS for shipping all items to the EU and the rest of the world. Please contact us by email for a precise quote.
• CITES: Some items containing Rosewood and Bubinga will require a CITES permit if being shipped outside of the EU. This adds an additional cost of £59 to the shipping charge. Please email for further information if you think an item you are considering contains wood that requires a certificate.