- Total £229.00
Please fill out the form below to ask us any questions.
The most recent update of the most imitated electric guitar in history, the Fender Performer Stratocaster Penny is a handsome old bird with a lot going for her, so let’s take a look at this new addition to the family. Built around that ripping Alder body, the Penny has a few hidden gems that might surprise you. First up is that big-old ‘70s headstock, a welcome addition by any standards. The satin-finished Maple neck is topped with a Maple fingerboard and furnished with 22 Jumbo frets for easy, dramatic bending, all the down to the banging bridge/vibrato unit. Adjacent, you’ll find a new set of pickups - hand-wound Yosemite’s in the bridge and neck and an RW/RP in the bridge. This is a handy thing, because the push/pull pot in the Tone control allows you to activate the neck pickup regardless of position, meaning that you can turn on all the pickups at once, or give it the full Robert Cray and have the bridge and neck on. You also get the Greasebucket tone circuit, which preserves your top-end when you back off your volume control, which is magic. What a thing! Protected by a three year warranty with our amazing techs, the Fender Performer Stratocaster Penny is available at Wunjos with a hard case as standard. Please email via the form below for more information and availability.
|Product Type||Performer Stratocaster|
• FINANCE: 0% Finance will soon be available in store and online. Please contact us via live chat, email or phone for more info on finance at Wunjo, or click this link: 0% Finance Info
• Standard Delivery is 1 to 2 working days for all orders placed before 3pm (where 'In Stock. Next Day Delivery...' message is displayed). Delivery is free on all orders over £99 (UK only).
• Where delivery message reads 'Available from Supplier..." this means the item is not in stock with us but can be ordered and delivered to you within the stated time frame.
• We offer a premium delivery service guaranteed before 12pm the next working day. We can sometimes offer a Saturday delivery service.
• You have the option to 'Click and Collect' from our Denmark Street shops. Please select at checkout when prompted. We do not charge for storage up to 45 days after purchase. (**GIFT VOUCHERS, please always select this option when purchasing gift vouchers, we'll send you the voucher as a PDF by email).
• We use DPD, DHL and UPS for shipping the vast majority of our larger items (guitars, keyboards, etc), and the Royal Mail for smaller items (accessories, effects pedals, smaller instruments and synths).
• For customers with inner London postcodes, we can sometimes offer a same-day delivery service with BRISQQ. Please email for further information.
• International Shipping: We ship worldwide. We use UPS for shipping all items to the EU and the rest of the world. Please contact us by email for a precise quote.
• CITES: Some items containing Rosewood and Bubinga will require a CITES permit if being shipped outside of the EU. This adds an additional cost of £59 to the shipping charge. Please email for further information if you think an item you are considering contains wood that requires a certificate.