- Total £229.00
Please fill out the form below to ask us any questions.
So you’re thinking about a new Tele - why not the brand-spanking Fender Performer Telecaster HS? A guitar you could use for whatever you damn well please, this version of the Tele has a few new tricks, proving that there’s life in the old dog yet (by old dog we mean ‘iconic unflappable legend’ obviously). Built around an Alder body, it’s the conglomeration of details that sets the HS apart. Sporting a new hand-wound Yosemite pickup in single coil form and a DoubleTap humbucker in the neck, the HS has a push-pull pot in the tone control. This allows single coil tones to poke out of the humbucker, something ably abetted by the Greasebucket tone circuit. A great addition to any guitar, it preserves your top end when you turn your volume down, which is ideal for those of us who play with the drive on almost constantly, or the players who use their volume control correctly to back off for verses and turn up for choruses (it’s a wild idea but it just might work). The HS has a satin-finished C-profile Maple neck topped with, in its Vintage White incarnation, a Maple fingerboard, and furnished with Jumbo frets so you can get exploring the joy of huge bending. You also get a fresh set of tuners - the ClassicGear - which look vintage while having an 18:1 gear ratio for correctness. Truth be told, this is and will always be a Tele - it’s just got more under the hood than you were expecting! Protected by a three year warranty with our brilliant techs, the Fender Performer Telecaster is available at Wunjos with a hard case as standard. Please email via the form below for more information and availability.
|Product Type||Performer Telecaster|
• FINANCE: 0% Finance will soon be available in store and online. Please contact us via live chat, email or phone for more info on finance at Wunjo, or click this link: 0% Finance Info
• Standard Delivery is 1 to 2 working days for all orders placed before 3pm (where 'In Stock. Next Day Delivery...' message is displayed). Delivery is free on all orders over £99 (UK only).
• Where delivery message reads 'Available from Supplier..." this means the item is not in stock with us but can be ordered and delivered to you within the stated time frame.
• We offer a premium delivery service guaranteed before 12pm the next working day. We can sometimes offer a Saturday delivery service.
• You have the option to 'Click and Collect' from our Denmark Street shops. Please select at checkout when prompted. We do not charge for storage up to 45 days after purchase. (**GIFT VOUCHERS, please always select this option when purchasing gift vouchers, we'll send you the voucher as a PDF by email).
• We use DPD, DHL and UPS for shipping the vast majority of our larger items (guitars, keyboards, etc), and the Royal Mail for smaller items (accessories, effects pedals, smaller instruments and synths).
• For customers with inner London postcodes, we can sometimes offer a same-day delivery service with BRISQQ. Please email for further information.
• International Shipping: We ship worldwide. We use UPS for shipping all items to the EU and the rest of the world. Please contact us by email for a precise quote.
• CITES: Some items containing Rosewood and Bubinga will require a CITES permit if being shipped outside of the EU. This adds an additional cost of £59 to the shipping charge. Please email for further information if you think an item you are considering contains wood that requires a certificate.