- Total £229.00
Please fill out the form below to ask us any questions.
An elegant version of one of the most successful and widely-used instruments ever, the Fender Performer Telecaster Penny is a coppery classic with many fancy bits. What do we mean by fancy bits? Well, how about the edge-bound Alder body for a start? It’s a looker to be sure, and to be absolutely positive, Fender went and gave it a triple-ply black scratchplate to complete the effect. While they were doing this, someone with a big brain went and fitted a pair of the brand new handwound Yosemite single-coils into that dandy-looking body, and wired them through a three-way toggle and the Greasebucket tone circuit. That last one was especially important, as it means that your treble stays good and clear when you back off your volume. Of course, Fender stayed busy, granting the Penny a through-body vintage-style bridge and a scorching set of ClassicGear tuners, which look like old ones but use a modern 18:1 gear ratio to give you serious stability. Those tuners are attached to an all-Maple satin-finished Modern-C-profile neck, furnished with Jumbo frets so you can do a large bending. Result! This is a proper Tele that doesn’t mess about and looks magnificent at the same time, so it’s hard to imagine what you’re waiting for. Do it! Protected by a three year warranty with our dimed techs, the Fender Performer Telecaster Penny is available at Wunjos with a hard case as standard. Please email via the form below for more information and availability.
|Product Type||Performer Telecaster|
• FINANCE: 0% Finance will soon be available in store and online. Please contact us via live chat, email or phone for more info on finance at Wunjo, or click this link: 0% Finance Info
• Standard Delivery is 1 to 2 working days for all orders placed before 3pm (where 'In Stock. Next Day Delivery...' message is displayed). Delivery is free on all orders over £99 (UK only).
• Where delivery message reads 'Available from Supplier..." this means the item is not in stock with us but can be ordered and delivered to you within the stated time frame.
• We offer a premium delivery service guaranteed before 12pm the next working day. We can sometimes offer a Saturday delivery service.
• You have the option to 'Click and Collect' from our Denmark Street shops. Please select at checkout when prompted. We do not charge for storage up to 45 days after purchase. (**GIFT VOUCHERS, please always select this option when purchasing gift vouchers, we'll send you the voucher as a PDF by email).
• We use DPD, DHL and UPS for shipping the vast majority of our larger items (guitars, keyboards, etc), and the Royal Mail for smaller items (accessories, effects pedals, smaller instruments and synths).
• For customers with inner London postcodes, we can sometimes offer a same-day delivery service with BRISQQ. Please email for further information.
• International Shipping: We ship worldwide. We use UPS for shipping all items to the EU and the rest of the world. Please contact us by email for a precise quote.
• CITES: Some items containing Rosewood and Bubinga will require a CITES permit if being shipped outside of the EU. This adds an additional cost of £59 to the shipping charge. Please email for further information if you think an item you are considering contains wood that requires a certificate.