- Total £229.00
Please fill out the form below to ask us any questions.
Maton's range of acoustics seems to encompass endless permutations. The 808 model has already been seen in a number of guises elsewhere on these Maton pages, and here is yet another version of the diminutive flat-top, the slim-bodied Maton Performer. Yes, this guitar does of course have a solid Bunya Pine top, but the solid Queensland maple on the back and sides makes way for a slightly more affordable laminate construction. This doesn't really make any difference to the playing quality, which remains at Maton's exceedingly high level for comfort and ease of use. With the cutaway as well, you'll be able to access the really high notes in your solos. The usual hardware is included for making amplified noises with, the Maton AP5 Original preamp compliments the piezo set-up very nicely. So yet again, Maton provides us with a top quality acoustic guitar, stage ready, studio ready, and hard knock ready in a hard case. Available from new at Wunjo Guitars. Three-year warranty included.
|Bridge Material||Roasted White Mahogany|
|Tuners||Chrome Grover Rotomatic|
|Product Type||808 Concert Size|
|Soundboard Material||Solid Bunya Pine|
|Back/Sides Material||Queensland Maple|
|12 or 14 Frets||14 Fret|
|Weight||Elixir Nanoweb Phosphor Bronze 12-53|
• FINANCE: 0% Finance will soon be available in store and online. Please contact us via live chat, email or phone for more info on finance at Wunjo, or click this link: 0% Finance Info
• Standard Delivery is 1 to 2 working days for all orders placed before 3pm (where 'In Stock. Next Day Delivery...' message is displayed). Delivery is free on all orders over £99 (UK only).
• Where delivery message reads 'Available from Supplier..." this means the item is not in stock with us but can be ordered and delivered to you within the stated time frame.
• We offer a premium delivery service guaranteed before 12pm the next working day. We can sometimes offer a Saturday delivery service.
• You have the option to 'Click and Collect' from our Denmark Street shops. Please select at checkout when prompted. We do not charge for storage up to 45 days after purchase. (**GIFT VOUCHERS, please always select this option when purchasing gift vouchers, we'll send you the voucher as a PDF by email).
• We use DPD, DHL and UPS for shipping the vast majority of our larger items (guitars, keyboards, etc), and the Royal Mail for smaller items (accessories, effects pedals, smaller instruments and synths).
• For customers with inner London postcodes, we can sometimes offer a same-day delivery service with BRISQQ. Please email for further information.
• International Shipping: We ship worldwide. We use UPS for shipping all items to the EU and the rest of the world. Please contact us by email for a precise quote.
• CITES: Some items containing Rosewood and Bubinga will require a CITES permit if being shipped outside of the EU. This adds an additional cost of £59 to the shipping charge. Please email for further information if you think an item you are considering contains wood that requires a certificate.