- Total £229.00
Please fill out the form below to ask us any questions.
The biggest hassle about bass amps is taking them around. So say most guitar players, whose amps all weigh 1 gram and are made of Flumps and take up no space at all. Bassists need more power, and so the amps are meatier. Ampeg, builder of the meatiest amps, is aware of this, and being that they like helping out, they created the Portaflex series. This lightweight, 500 watt class D head weighs just 5kg, which is like a box of cereal or something, and has a MOSFET preamp running into a Class D power amp. The onboard compressor, Ultra Hi/Lo boosts and 3-band EQ are married with a 5-way Mid-tone control, and even the balanced DI has a pre/post EQ option, to give you as much control over the sound as possible. Ampeg even provide a few handy extras, like an 1/8" headphone out/line in, ground lift and _40db pad, and the FX loop has a dedicated mix control. Truly a smashing amp in every sense, the Ampeg PF-500 is available at Wunjos with a years warranty as standard. Please call for availability.
|Product Type||Bass Head Amp|
• FINANCE: 0% Finance is available in store and online. Please contact us via live chat, email or phone for more info on finance at Wunjo, or click this link: 0% Finance Info
• Standard Delivery is 1 to 2 working days for all orders placed before 3pm (where 'In Stock. Next Day Delivery...' message is displayed). Delivery is free on all orders over £200 (UK only).
• Where delivery message reads 'Available from Supplier..." this means the item is not in stock with us but can be ordered and delivered to you within the stated time frame.
• We offer a premium delivery service guaranteed before 12pm the next working day. We can sometimes offer a Saturday delivery service.
• You have the option to 'Click and Collect' from our Denmark Street shops. Please select at checkout when prompted. We do not charge for storage up to 45 days after purchase. (**GIFT VOUCHERS, please always select this option when purchasing gift vouchers, we'll send you the voucher as a PDF by email).
• We use DPD, DHL and UPS for shipping the vast majority of our larger items (guitars, keyboards, etc), and the Royal Mail for smaller items (accessories, effects pedals, smaller instruments and synths).
• For customers with inner London postcodes, we can sometimes offer a same-day delivery service with BRISQQ. Please email for further information.
• International Shipping: We ship worldwide. We use UPS for shipping all items to the EU and the rest of the world. Please contact us by email for a precise quote.
• CITES: Some items containing Rosewood and Bubinga will require a CITES permit if being shipped outside of the EU. This adds an additional cost of £59 to the shipping charge. Please email for further information if you think an item you are considering contains wood that requires a certificate.