- Total £229.00
Please fill out the form below to ask us any questions.
Portability is always a concern when choosing an amplifier. After all, you don't want to snag yourself an 8x10" if you haven't got a van to stick it in. Weight can also be a worry, as some valve heads can weigh more than your whole band. Fortunately, Ampeg have clocked this, and have decided to create a walloping, bone-crushing class D head that weighs only 5.35kg, which is less than a plectrum. The Portaflex series are total Ampegs, only lighter, and certainly won't leave you wanting for power. 800 watts RMS? Ask yourself, do you need any more than that? You could always run two! This utter beast has a MOSFET preamp and Class D power amp, with a straightforward Bass/Mid/Treble EQ, and 5-way Midtone position, not to mention the Ultra Hi/Lo boosts, so you'll have as much say over your tone as your notes. The balanced DI has the option for pre or post EQ, with a _40db pad and ground lift, so you'll sound mega even going straight in. Ampeg also supply an 1/8" headphone out/line in, a _15db pad for active basses, onboard compression, and a footswitchable FX loop with dedicated mix control. All this and it doesn't weigh any more than an empty bag? Come on! The Ampeg PF-800 is available at Wunjos with a years warranty as standard. Please call for availability.
• FINANCE: Finance will be available in store from August 20th 2018. We are also in the process of implementing this here on the website. Please contact us via live chat, email or phone for more info on how to buy with finance.
• Standard Delivery is 1 to 2 working days for all orders placed before 3pm (where 'In Stock. Next Day Delivery...' message is displayed). Delivery is free on all orders over £99 (UK only).
• Where delivery message reads 'Available from Supplier..." this means the item is not in stock with us but can be ordered and delivered to you within the stated time frame.
• We offer a premium delivery service guaranteed before 12pm the next working day. We can sometimes offer a Saturday delivery service.
• You have the option to 'Click and Collect' from our Denmark Street shops. Please select at checkout when prompted. We do not charge for storage up to 45 days after purchase. (**GIFT VOUCHERS, please always select this option when purchasing gift vouchers, we'll send you the voucher as a PDF by email).
• We use DPD, DHL and UPS for shipping the vast majority of our larger items (guitars, keyboards, etc), and the Royal Mail for smaller items (accessories, effects pedals, smaller instruments and synths).
• For customers with inner London postcodes, we can sometimes offer a same-day delivery service with BRISQQ. Please email for further information.
• International Shipping: We ship worldwide. We use UPS for shipping all items to the EU and the rest of the world. Please contact us by email for a precise quote.
• CITES: Some items containing Rosewood and Bubinga will require a CITES permit if being shipped outside of the EU. This adds an additional cost of £59 to the shipping charge. Please email for further information if you think an item you are considering contains wood that requires a certificate.