- Total £229.00
Please fill out the form below to ask us any questions.
As we march onward through the golden era of effects, the player of 2017 finds themselves spoilt for choice in every way imaginable. The sheer range of pedals, price brackets and sounds that we have at our disposal would be silly if it weren’t so awesome, and it is an especially good time for secondary effects, what with the whole micro-pedal industry now firmly established in everyone’s minds as not being that weird a thing. Though there are many micros on the market, few have as much care taken over them as Malekko Heavy Industries, and to this end they offer a very serious phaser as part of their Omicron series. Fully redesigned from the ground up, this all-analogue, true bypass unit is here to give the player as much Phase as humanly possible inside the smallest, most practical pedal. As a result, the Phase is fitted with an internal trim pot to change the range of the color (not sure what that is – colour maybe?), which allows the player to select how much bass comes through the signal. There’s also a fast/slow mini switch inside which changes the overall speed of the phase, so you can have everything from a sand-slow ramp to a maddening throb, so if you were looking for a top-notch phase with plenty of flex but with a tiny body, this is it! The Malekko Heavy Industries Phase is available at Wunjos with a years’ warranty as standard. Please call for availability.
• FINANCE: 0% Finance is available in store and online. Please contact us via live chat, email or phone for more info on finance at Wunjo, or click this link: 0% Finance Info
• Standard Delivery is 1 to 2 working days for all orders placed before 3pm (where 'In Stock. Next Day Delivery...' message is displayed). Delivery is free on all orders over £200 (UK only).
• Where delivery message reads 'Available from Supplier..." this means the item is not in stock with us but can be ordered and delivered to you within the stated time frame.
• We offer a premium delivery service guaranteed before 12pm the next working day. We can sometimes offer a Saturday delivery service.
• You have the option to 'Click and Collect' from our Denmark Street shops. Please select at checkout when prompted. We do not charge for storage up to 45 days after purchase. (**GIFT VOUCHERS, please always select this option when purchasing gift vouchers, we'll send you the voucher as a PDF by email).
• We use DPD, DHL and UPS for shipping the vast majority of our larger items (guitars, keyboards, etc), and the Royal Mail for smaller items (accessories, effects pedals, smaller instruments and synths).
• For customers with inner London postcodes, we can sometimes offer a same-day delivery service with BRISQQ. Please email for further information.
• International Shipping: We ship worldwide. We use UPS for shipping all items to the EU and the rest of the world. Please contact us by email for a precise quote.
• CITES: Some items containing Rosewood and Bubinga will require a CITES permit if being shipped outside of the UK. This adds an additional cost of £59 to the shipping charge. Please email for further information if you think an item you are considering contains wood that requires a certificate.