- Total £229.00
Please fill out the form below to ask us any questions.
Some heavy cats alright, this Nord Piano 4 comes from the company you want to be making your keyboards; the all-conquering Stage 3 has seen to that. Not that Nord doesn't have a legacy of churning out the heavy goods, but the Piano 4 isn't playing around. An 88-key king, it's got a triple sensor keybed with grand-weighted action so you can genuinely feel what's going on, thanks in part to Nord's own Virtual Hammer Action Technology. They've upped their game too, providing this behemoth with seamless transitions, an enhanced organize mode and a numeric pad for direct program access. Both the piano section itself and the sample synths have a greater polyphony with 120 voices, and there's piano filters to work in conjunction with the onboard effects. A full 1GB of memory is allocated to the Nord Piano Library for extended availability to sounds, which is handy, as with an included triple pedal, you'll be reaching into it proper, most likely for hours at a time! Plenty of connectivity abounds in the form of USB MIDI, Stereo outs, Headphone out, MIDI I/O, and control inputs for the included Nord Triple pedal, a volume pedal and a USB B-type connector. Protected by a years' standard warranty, the Nord Piano 4 is available at Wunjos right now. Please email via the form below for more information and availability.
|Product Type||Professional Stage Piano|
• FINANCE: 0% Finance is available in store and online. Please contact us via live chat, email or phone for more info on finance at Wunjo, or click this link: 0% Finance Info
• Standard Delivery is 1 to 2 working days for all orders placed before 3pm (where 'In Stock. Next Day Delivery...' message is displayed). Delivery is free on all orders over £200 (UK only).
• Where delivery message reads 'Available from Supplier..." this means the item is not in stock with us but can be ordered and delivered to you within the stated time frame.
• We offer a premium delivery service guaranteed before 12pm the next working day. We can sometimes offer a Saturday delivery service.
• You have the option to 'Click and Collect' from our Denmark Street shops. Please select at checkout when prompted. We do not charge for storage up to 45 days after purchase. (**GIFT VOUCHERS, please always select this option when purchasing gift vouchers, we'll send you the voucher as a PDF by email).
• We use DPD, DHL and UPS for shipping the vast majority of our larger items (guitars, keyboards, etc), and the Royal Mail for smaller items (accessories, effects pedals, smaller instruments and synths).
• For customers with inner London postcodes, we can sometimes offer a same-day delivery service with BRISQQ. Please email for further information.
• International Shipping: We ship worldwide. We use UPS for shipping all items to the EU and the rest of the world. Please contact us by email for a precise quote.
• CITES: Some items containing Rosewood and Bubinga will require a CITES permit if being shipped outside of the UK. This adds an additional cost of £59 to the shipping charge. Please email for further information if you think an item you are considering contains wood that requires a certificate.